Meet admiral tarung

Tarung followed nicely along the way enjoying the breezes of island, he likes to come very much . Then he noticed (y/n). 'Hmm who is she ? She looks so young and amusing'. (Y/n) also saw his presence blushed but didn't know what to do ?. Should I introduce him ?' . Just then Tok aba interrupted her thoughts " (y/n) can you make their special chocolate milkshake's ?".

She shooks her trance and replied with quick 'ok' . Then hurried off to work making their orders . Coco ki had a chat with boboiboy about their upcoming missions then tarung took a seat then gestures a look at (y/n) "hello miss ," (y/n) looked and smiled "hi I am ayanna Harrison from Canada" .

Tarung processing her name then smiled "names tarung i am an admiral working at tapops" she hummed in agreement then answered "so what are you're job ?". "Well my job is ensuring safety of powerspheras that lettered around the galaxy due to invasion in their home planet and aliens hunting down each and one of them and misuses their power , our top priority is to rescue and protect their safety with that we had their superheroes you very well know them ." He finished.
(Y/n) was speechless " wow that's awesome seems like a pretty risky job right ?!" .

Tarung smiled "yes" . 'Damn I like this women' . "Here's your order ," she says happily giving his and kokoci's order . It was yet another peaceful again the entire time kokoci examined the scene unfold before him he just one thing knew 'is our beloved admiral is in love with this young women'. He smiled and drained down his milkshake.

Then it was time for them to go "bye everyone ,thanks for everything" (y/n) thanked .
"Your welcome thanks for your help my dear". Then tarung stated "shall we meet again?", (y/n) thought for a second then nodded "yeah sure" she smiled.

Back in there spaceship "you really like that women huh", kokoci stated smirking "HUUHH WHAT !? GO DO YOUR JOB!!!" "Uhh ok ok , by mistake"...!!!