The mysterious power spheras , meet super bot

Y/n was leaving in her room enjoying herself a nice tea and watching her favorite tv shows , when the commercial hit her mind went back to her very first day she has witnessed.

She had met her favorite superheroes.
She had met admiral tarung .
She had gotten a job to her liking.

She smiled to her self she had never had this life with someone else.
Y/n wanted to enjoy this way no locked chains like her ex-lover does .
Then a huge thing hitter back behind her house , the impact made the house shook y/n was speechless.
What on earth did that just happen?. Curious to herself she jumped out grabbed her coat put on her boots and went outside her house where her garden she took care of y/n , went outside there one tiny spaceship like a pod was leaving inside . Curiously and cautiously went out to reach it there the pod slowly opened the lid and there was power spheres !?.

The spheres activated itself and nearly jumped out making y/n yelped in surprise. There was spheres who look like the shape of an ochabot but different with the colors of the spheres (choose your own colors).

Then a female voice chirped , "huh , where am I did I land safely where my mistress told me too?".
Y/n was taken aback but remained her composure then coughed gathering her attention she looked up meeting a women's gaze "oh hi! Are you ayanna Harrison y/n ? ". She knowingly smiled .

Y/n was surprised "umm yeah that's me , but ? How do you know me ?"
The spheres smiled at her questions "well my mistress told me to send through you those who have met the famous superheroes known to whole universe as a chance to stay with them for the ensure of there safety !".the power spheres said then jumped out in the pod and rolled on to her .
"And ?" Y/n asked with her raised eyebrow.

Spheres looked up on her "oh . My bad forgot to introduce,my name is Hera , and my power is super strength ".
She smiled at her answer "then what will you do?".
"I can give super strength " . Then within a moment her power illuminated in her antennas and passed on to y/n then with in a moment she was taken aback .

What in the world just happened?
"Wh. What happened?" .
"I gave you power , it sense that your one of the strong women who had the strength with their past abusive relationship ". She explained this made y/n a sense of pressure on her shoulders
"So you just gave me your super power ? . As a gift ?".

Hera smiled "yes indeed ".then she continued " I thought every one are same when I gave the superpower they will turn the blind eye on me , that gives me trust issues "she replied sadly.

Y/n looked at her in sad , she knew what it likes to feel this sadness "hey it's ok you can leave with me !."
"But may I know that who's your mistress?" She looked up " I am sorry but I certainly cannot tell you that".

Y/n nodded in agreement "shall we come inside you can leave with me"
Hera smiled at her in excitement "yes! Certainly !"