15

Chaeyoung's POV:

I am driving going to the location where the shoot will be held tomorrow. It's for a collaboration project between my clothing company and Momo unnie's cosmetics. It is a 5-hour drive from Manila so I decided to go there during dawn so there would be less traffic and also to check out the location as early as possible.

I look at my side to check Mina who is sleeping. I suddenly feel my cheeks hot when I remembered something.

"Chaeng Chaeng~~ Please don't love someone else... Only look at Minari, only look at me, Chaeng"

A wide smile is visible on my face right, I can't help it whenever I remember her saying those words to me on the rooftop. Beginning that day, she became more clingy to me and she tries to reciprocate my actions. Not that I'm complaining but it was ok for me to see her smile without receiving anything and return but now that she also takes care of me, I can't help but feel flattered.

I switch on the radio to stabilise my mood. I can't drive too happy 'cause I'm losing my focus and I have to be careful 'cause it's still kinda dark.

I look at her and have to smile
As we go driving for a while
Her hair blowing in the open window of my car
And as we go, the traffic lights
I watch them glimmer in her eyes
In the darkness of the evening

Honestly, if there's one good thing that that cursed note gave, it was to meet Mina. I like her the first time I saw her when Grae introduced her to me. I was convinced that maybe the note isn't really cursed but upon knowing that she's married I thought maybe that's the curse, itself, loving someone who belongs to someone else. My joy turned into pain after I realized that. But still, I didn't waste my time to show her how I feel even though for her, it's just part of me, pretending to be her husband.

After a few minutes, we arrived at our destination. I moved towards her to remove her seatbelt and to wake her up. I suddenly stopped when I saw her face. She looks angelic and gorgeous. My eyes went down to her pinkish lips. They seem to be so soft.

Oh, and I've got all that I need (I look at her and have to smile)
Right here in the passenger seat (as we go driving for a while)

As the music suddenly stops, the earth seemed to stop as well. All I can see is Mina. I leaned my face closer to her making our faces only inches apart. I gulped and closed my eyes.

Chae, she's married. I immediately open my eyes when that thought popped up. Right. What am I even thinking? She's married and I should know my boundaries. I slowly pulled away but her hands were too quick to wrap them around my neck which made me lean closer to her. She leans on to kiss me and there, I lost my control. I kissed her back. We kissed torridly.