02.𝓐 𝓛𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝓑𝖔𝔂 𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝓨𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝓜𝖆𝖓?

All drawings are made by Florence!! Go ahead and follow them!! Lav has done all the writing as well!! Their socials are in the account's bio!!

————————————————————
But when everything seemed clear to me, and the door was wide open, everything seemed so

out of this world.

The first thing I saw was a picturesque scenery you would only find in fairy tales. The lush, green grass covered the ground beneath my feet. As there were also trees that surrounded the area, flowers, of various colors and types, blossomed. There were creeks, surrounding the area, that flowed calm, crystalline water. As I came close to one, I dipped my slender fingers in it. It felt chilly on one's soft, fair, skin. Though it was pleasant. The bright, blazing sun was there to keep the area warm and set alight. And a gentle breeze caressed my skin, which caused me to shiver.

As I looked above, the sky was painted various colors. And was accompanied by airy, puffy clouds. And there also seemed like there were floating... ISLANDS?

What's going on? Is this not the world I used to live in? Of course, it isn't. There weren't any floating islands on earth. Why would there be any in the first place? Or maybe, I just didn't know or realize before? Nonetheless, this place does seem too surreal to be true.

I got up on my feet and started looking around for something to eat. I was pretty much starving. The sudden thought of surviving was the first thing that came to mind at that time.

So, I wandered around the area for a little while. And eventually, I came across a bush of berries. Berries that looked somewhat strange though. They were shaped like a blueberry, but were a bit bigger and had a yellow tint to them. They also smelled like... Honey?

In the movies, or survival shows that would play on t.v. every Saturday, people would normally distrust odd-looking things. There was also this one funny series where the main protagonist would always get into trouble for eating something rather odd. But of course, it would seem rather obvious to the audience that it is poisonous. And the audience wouldn't mind since it was portrayed funnily.

These berries seemed rather edible though. Or so I thought... Just when I was about to eat a handful of them, I saw a silhouette, of what seemed like a child, that came running towards me. The figure was waving their hands and shouting something as well. And so I abruptly stopped myself from almost consuming those and slowly, turned my head towards where the figure was. And so the silhouette stopped running and started walking towards me. As I was getting a better view of what the individual looked like, I placed the berries down and stared at the nearing figure. It seemed like it was a young boy who had medium-lengthened, flowing, dark brown hair. And had bright, blue eyes and a warm smile, which accompanied his breath-taking beauty.

He started skipping happily towards me. And when he was already at arms' reach he said,

"Good day madam! I strongly recommend that you should not eat those berries."

He said with a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that these are inedible. Thank you for telling me."

I replied with a hint of embarrassment on my face. The boy then asked,

"Are you not from here madam?"

I didn't want to scare him or confuse him so I just nodded.

"Oh, so you're the one who must have come out of that door?"

He asked while pointing towards the wooden object behind me. I suddenly froze when he said that. I turned back and saw the door there, still slightly opened.