Chapter 1

Connection with the light 

(3rd pov)

Alien petrifed name carmeara being floating around for more than 30 million years since petrifed in far distance space. the day has finally come that the cameara was free from her paiful state and swear to revenge after her suffering for millions of years.

cameara : how dare how dare you, trigger!

(then she summon her whip and smash all rocks around her)

all of them inside the teather was scared by the vibe thas cameara had and rinko chose to ask susaku

rinko : umm s-susku chan w-who is that?

susaku :oh that is cameara one one of antagonist of this show,and one of dark Giant the Captivating Warrior .

kasumi : she scared (while huging trembling rimi)

but thre's two peapole who had diffrent reaction and feeling they are shisiragi chisato and sayo hikawa.

chisato : onore - onore triger i hate you i hate you.

aya : chisato -chan , whats wrong with you?!?

Eve : and  why she sound like chisato san

maya : yeah what,s got into you ?!

chisato(bd) : sorry i-ijust dont know for some reason i have uncomfortable feel near sayo san.

sayo : its wierd i have incomfortable near you to whats going on? i never feel like this before.

....

(sayo pov)

It was late at night and almost closing time in CirCLE and its was raining since this afternoon. All my fellow rosselia members left two hours ago, Yukina went home with Lisa since teir neighbors, Rinko went home by herself and ako went to central Tokyo for a buisness meeting for Ohara foundation since she is  a member of that said organization.

hina : onee-chan look you in there.

sayo: its that me?

susaku : yes you are the main character of this story!.

Lisa : it's cool sayo you become the main charater!

ako : so i m was part of ohara foundation and know mari san?

susaku : yes , you even her right hand woman.

I was alone in the studio and practicing to master one of new song for upcoming live performance that less than 1 month from now,then I sense a weird presence bihind me and tought to my self that I am the only one inside the studio,all my band members left CiRICLE tw hours ago and marina is outside because I'm faced toward the main door in the studio, my body feels suden change of tmperature from normal to cold then i told myself in my mind " sayo you can do this". I turned aroumd and my body is shivers from head to toe after what I have seen.

A girl was standing right in front of me. She is wearing an orange and white robe, a shiny blue crystal ring on her right arm, and lastly, she is a glowing white aura around all of her body in which that's the reason for my shock and "anxiety

lilea girls(exept kanon) : wait is that kanon-chan?!

Shi-chan: is that me ?

susaku : i dont know for sure but i can say she related to you kanon chan

Kanon(bd) : fuee m me

Susaku  : umm no the other kanon
My heart was beating fast and ask her "Who are you?" loudly, then she still silent for one minute then she said: "Sayo You are the light and ...." suddenly the studio was filled with dark somewhat of cloud or fog and I was startled and started crying, then a figure appears and it looks like somewhat of a giant but I'm not sure if it was the light giant or dark giant and that giant fires a beam towards me and.....