Bughead #1.0

Jughead spent the whole night looking for an ring he could buy her.

He saw the prettiest ring he had ever seen.

It was a white gold ring with a citrine on it.

'Perfect' he thought.

It was about 4 am already.

He decided he was gonna make Betty some breakfast, after all she was pregnant with his baby. Austin/Ria Jones.

He made her a salad. Really tasty one. Put a yogurt next to it, and some nuts next to it.

It was 6:30am when he finished, and he was extremely exhausted.

He knew Betty wakes up every morning at 6:45, so he just expected her to wake up.

15 minutes later...

He heard alarm from their room, and then grinned.

He also heard Betty groan and then alarm turned off.

He took the food, and took it to her.

"Good morning, my love." He said grinning.

"Aww Juggie! You didn't have to!" She said with literal heart eyes. Her love for that man grew every second.

She noticed that he had eyebags, and looked exhausted while having messy hair.
But he was beautiful to her even then.

She moaned and groaned while tasting it.

"Oh my", she said with mouth full "this is so good Jug! Thank you so much" She grinned widely.

"Hmh" he said quietly.

She looked at him, and she noticed he was slowly drifting off on her shoulder.

She offered him a warm smile, slowly starting to hear his soft snores.

She kissed his head, played some soapy netflix show and watched it.