Flight to italy

Ronnies POV

Jughead, Archie, Betty and me took a break from world and went to a trip to italy.

Jguhead planned the whole trip. I was grateful to him.

"He spent the whole night packing mine and his bags, while i got a good night sleep. He said he already needed to get up before to make breakfast and get ready." Betty said and sighed.

Jughead was Bettys savior. Since they got together, Betty was always smiling more and he was always there for her. " I think he is doing to much for me. It is like i'm the babe in this situation. He is my parent who is always making me meals, packing my bags, getting everything ready. I think it's about time he breaks. He doesn't get too much sleep since he is always there for me. When i have nightmares, he is always up hugging me and stroking my hair so i feel safe. I just feel like he does too much for me." Betty added.

"I wish Archie was like that. He is lazy, only thing he knows how to do is to make eggs and bacon, sometimes messes up even that. I am the 'house wife'. But he appreciates me and thanks me always. So im okay with that." I grimned softly looking over at my and Bettys boyfriends laughing together.

"We are so blessed to have them." Betty said smiling dreamingly.

"Yeah, you maybe. I wish i had a boyfriend like that" i sighed in defeat.

"It is important he is grateful tho. I am so grateful for Juggie. When he is away, he face times me even when im asleep. I dont know how does he manage to not get so much sleep. He is always awake. It feels like he had slept sn hour in last 2 months. I feel guilty..." Betty said sadly.

"Be glad he is gonna get some rest thru the flight. I know Jughead, he would not manage to do it other way. Be happy that this thing exists." I laughed.

"And it is still because of him." Betty giggled.

The flight starts (5:35)

I was happy we all sat together.
I looked next to me and saw Betty sitting there, while on the other side was Archie.

Next to Betty there was Jughead. I knew the look in his eyes.

It was trying to hide the tiredness. I had that look all the time when my dad was in jail, waiting for news.

"Jug, try to get some rest. I feel like you haven't slept in days." Betty said at half-there Jughead, who just nodded.

After literally 20 seconds, there was Jughead, sleeping tightly in Bettys shoulder.

As we all looked at him we smiled. We knew je was exhausted, and he looked sweet when he was sleeping. We were glad he got at least some rest.