Dear Betty,

Trigger warning: abuse, suicide, insecurities

The Jones family. Famous, elegant and most importantly, perfect. Not.
As Jughead grew up, he was miserable. All the reporters couldn't get trough the thick layers of make up what covered all the bruises the boy  got everyday. His younger twin sister, Jellybean, was the saint of the house. His parents loved her. Forsythe Jones and Gladys Jones. Perfect couple. Met on a set when they were young, dated and got married!
They wanted a girl. They wanted to dress her up, get her prepared to do something in her life! They got a girl, but they got a boy, too.
That's how Jughead's miserable life started, his parents crying at the sight of him. They saw him, and cried because they didn't know what to do with another baby.
They never wanted it.
So, they treated it like trash.
But to Betty, he still seemed adorable. His awkward grin as he blushed, messy hair when he wakes up,  strong grasp when he pulls her away from danger, confident smirk as he cockily teased, mysterious past what he escaped from in terror, his clumsiness as he embarrassedly falls on the floor, tripping due to his untied shoelaces. He was odd, gorgeous, rebellious, and she was more than attracted to him. She loved him. And he loved her too.
It's just, everything was overwhelming. He couldn't take it. I couldn't take it, I'm sorry.
He was praised by everyone, he was beautiful, happy. Was he?
He was insecure, his body seeming ugly and fat to him. He wasn't anything close to happy, now everyone knows it.
He tried everything to help, but he was a punching bag. No one loved him.
He was falling apart and no one seemed to care.
I was sad, in a deep hole, trying to escape and be happy. I'm so sorry Betty. You were one of the most awesome people in my life, I love you. So much. Please, move on. Don't be mad at me, forgive yourself and myself, I can't die knowing you are mad at me. You are my first love, my only love, and god I am so lucky to have had you. In the darkest times, you were my light, my only hope. But it wasn't enough, it really wasn't. I'm sorry, this isn't your fault.
I will always look over you, but please, move on, be happy, find someone new. I'm rethinking my decision slowly, but I can't survive this anymore. It is too much. I will always be close, I will never leave. I'll be there, keeping you safe, loving you unconditionally. This is gonna hurt you so much, and I'm selfish for doing this, but I can't escape. I am tortured by my parents, public, family. You were the only person who understood.
I didn't want it to end like this.
But, I can't help it. I'm miserable. I'm dragging you down. No one ever loved me like you. Thank you for every time you helped me. Thank you, for helping me when I was desperate.
Thank you, Betty Cooper, for existing.
I won't drag you down anymore.
I'm sorry.
Only, and truly yours.
Jughead Jones.