⌗ PROLOGUE

I'm going to hold on.

I don't want to let you go Heavenhell.

I can't. Please don't go.

“I won't, Meli.” I heard her whisper.

I smiled at her and she's gone.

Forever.

═════════════════

═════════════════

‘ Once upon a time. . . ’

═════════════════

“Why did it have to be this world?” She lamented.

How pitiful indeed...

During a total solar eclipse, Carmela Ramirez, a 20-year-old woman from the 21st century Philippines, is magically transported into the world of anime. To her surprise, she finds herself inhabiting the body of a beautiful young woman who bears a striking resemblance to herself and possesses tremendous magical powers. However, her luck takes a turn for the worse when she realizes she has been transported into the world of the Seven Deadly Sins, an anime she used to watch.

Unfortunately, the body she has become—Athanasia Heavenhell—does not exist in the story. Drawing on her extensive knowledge of the anime, Heavenhell decides to take it upon herself to escape and save everyone from their predetermined fates.

However, this will not be an easy feat, as she must proceed with caution and careful planning. Nevertheless, Heavenhell is determined to make a change that will impact the lives of everyone around her, striving not as a side character or a villain, but as the lover of Meliodas and Zeldris, the Demon princes.

“They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for.”