Chapter 16

Shrinidhi

Next day we went back to Mysore and for dinner, we went to Priyanka's home. Though Chiranth had seen them during our marriage, there wasn't much interaction. So this time we had a lovely time talking to each other. Even I missed Pri's mothers tasty food. Samay's parents were yet to come so my nosey bestie dragged me to her room to extract details of my married life.

"Spill it... How was he?"
She asked shamelessly.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't tell me you didn't do anything interesting.... You both were in Madikeri... That cold weather, no disturbance, a man and his wife in a room.... Ufff I can't wait to hear"
"Calm down. Your imaginations are too much."
"Means you didn't?"
"Of course we didn't. But we kissed"
"Thank God... I thought you would say you both kept staring at each other throughout the day"
"Pri... Its not that easy for me. All these things are too new to me."
"Ok.... I can try to understand. But I see some improvements, so I'm happy. To be honest I'm happy that you are happy with him. When you told about sudden marriage proposal I was worried to death. But luckily you got a good guy."
"You're lucky too. You and Samay know each other so well. At least you both won't be so awkward"
"That's true though."

We continued to talk for some more time and Samay came with his family. Both the family's decided to have the engagement on July 15th, which is after 2 months. We had our dinner together and we both came back home.

"You and Priyanka are really close?"
He asked me as we prepared to sleep.
"Yeah. We both know each other since we were babies. Priyanka's mother is my mother's cousin. So we are relatives too"
"Then when did you get to know Samay?"
"Samay was our classmate in degree. He proposed to Pri in first year. After that we three became a gang. They are the only people I call as my friends"
"What about me?"
"What about you?"
"Am I not your friend?"
"You are......."
"You don't consider me as friend?"
He looks cute whenever he starts complaining.

"Of course you're the bestest friend I can ever get. But you're already my husband right? Why do you want to be called my friend?"
"I want to be with you in all the situations. I want to be your best friend, boyfriend and husband"

Stop being so cute husband, my heart may not take it well...
"You're greedy"
"Of course I should be"
"Ok ok. I'll let you be my best friend, boyfriend and husband since you're insisting so much. Happy?"
"Very much"
"Chiru...."
He hmmed as answer.
"You didn't have girlfriends till now?"
"Out of the blue?"
"Even I want to know about you."
"Ok. Fine. I didn't have any girlfriend till now. But now I have you"
He kissed my forehead.
"Do you still receive letters?"
Because I heard he did receive love letters during his Masters and PhD.

"Not many. Are you jealous?"
"Will you feel jealous if I get letter?"
"Of course I would be jealous but I will be happy"
"Happy?"
"Happy, because you won't say yes to anyone but me"
"Oh... Someone is getting too confident... What if I say yes to someone else? "
"You wouldn't dare to Mrs. Chiranth"
Ok... I'm trying to be brave in front of him.
"What if I dared to Mr. Chiranth?"
"Then we may have to take serious measures about it"
"Like?"
"How about we give demonstration of it rather than saying"

I was giggling carelessly till he cupped my cheeks. Oh shit..... I think I gave a missed call to sleeping lion.
In no time his lips started working. He placed kisses on my forehead, eyes and every part of my face except my lips. Urghhhh.... Why can't he kiss me decently on my lips...?

Kisses trailed on my jaw neck making me tremble. This wasn't something normal between us.. My body was tensing with each kiss.
"Do you still think you can dare Nidhi?"
He whispered as he kissed my earlobe.
My throat felt dry like Thar dessert and I shook my head and hid my face on his chest.
" Good girl.. Sleep well. If we continue, this, may be it will move somewhere else"
He kissed my hair.