"Day - 3 Baby"

At Night 3Am

Ae-Rii POV

I was sleeping quietly with Alice in my Arms and Suddenly I get a Phone call ... I opened my eyes and I the caller ID said Unknown and I spoke on a Sleepy tone ..

OTP

Me- Hello Who's this?? *yawns*

? - Its day 3 Baby * someone said on the other line*

Me- Taehyung What you want now??*shot opens her eyes*

Tae - I'm jealous of my sister-in-law, I should be the one to sleep in you arms cuddling you * he speaks*

Me- WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM TAEHYUNG CAN'T YOU LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY , I'M FED UP OF YOU AND YOUR PSYCHO BEHAVIOUR , THIS IS MAKING THINGS BETWEEN US MORE COMPLICATED * I Whispered but still a little high only just to recieve a chuckle from me *

Tae - But still things didn't have started between us yet baby

*He said making my blood boil *

Tae - I'm your present your future and soon-to-be husband and from now only I'm missing you and by seeing your sleeping figure Goes hard for me ..

Me - .....

Tae - by seeing you in that Blue satin Shorts and revealing Top oH I'm Drooling *moans between his talks*

*I quickly hang up and covered my body with the coat I had besides my bed*

And I was shocked how .... Knows what I'm wearing and I'm with Alice I quickly go near my window and see a Black car stood infront of my house and he's leaning against it and when I saw him he just smirked and looked aside and I wouldn't take this anymore "what he thinks of his self "
he can't control me and I quickly wore a hoodie and shorts and gone downstairs and quietly open the front door and crossed the street and I went near him and his back was facing me and I just turned him around and I couldn't wait till he speaks shit again my right hand met his left cheek ...

"Yes I Slapped Him without knowing the consequences"

Taehyung POV -

My face turned to my right side and I felt a sting pain on my left cheek and I knew she Slapped me ...

I was buring with anger but I can't think to harm her ... But she will regret this move ...

Me- "Wrong Move Baby" as she pulled her hair in frustration and in a blink of second I turned her around and her face on the car and I held her hands back and I digged my face in the neck inhaling the scent of her body...

She was willing hard to get out of my grip ...

Ae-Rii -" Just leave me you Bastard --- ahhhh " she groaned in pain as I just twisted her hand and what u said the next she froze at her stop...

Ae-Rii POV

Taehyung - " Wrong Move , Aerina " I saw frozen how he knows this

How he knows my real name this name was given to me by my father And , how he ...??

And he again repeated

Taehyung - " Aerina , my love " I couldn't act more strong and tears made their way down my cheeks and with all my strength I could say was

Me -" Leave me alone please " and I sobbed and he was Stalking me like psycho and in a blink he turned me around and his face was inches away from me and i could feel his gaze on me with was digging holes in my body

Me -" Just leav-

I was cut of by him as he whispered something in my ear which was more fearing

Taehyung -" what happened baby are you scared ? Huh *smirks*"

Me -" what I ever do to you first Hyunjin and now you I just wanna be alone " I said but he shouted at me so loud that made me flinch

Taehyung -" Shut Up !!!! Don't take that bastards name your mine and will be soon " she said and he immediately smashed his lips on mine and I could feel his right hand under my hoodie caressing my bare waist I was disgusted by his actionsand tears didn't stop  ... And he tired to enter his tongue but I didn't let him I sealed my mouth and I was getting out of breath as it's straight 4 minutes he has been kissing me and I was out if breath...

I Starting hitting his chest with my tiny fist
And he let me go and looked at my swollen lips and said ...

Taehyung -" Be careful Babygirl I have my eyes on you * and licks his lips * just 2 more days and I will have you.." he said and sat in his car and drove away .. I sat on my knees crying my heart outt...

A/n POV

But she was unaware of someone's stare at her watching everything from Start by sitting in the car far away from them.... And smiling like psycho

Unknown POV

??? :" You did wrong Mr. Kim Taehyung , by taking her away from me".... And drove away...

_____________

Hello Mimo's
I'm back with my health good again
And hope you enjoying the book and the next Book Is ready to release after this is completed Love you army and have good reading..💜💜💜💜