"Taken By Force"

Taehyung POV:

Now my wait is over I can't tolerate this more her kissing some other men and her having a boyfriend she only mine ... Even after knowing I love her she can't love me ... But my love is enough for both of us to create our World..

Today I'm gonna give my baby a suprise ...

Ae-Rii POV:

I was working in the Café as Momo was a day off today I don't know why I even tried to call her she didn't pick up ... I was a little tensed when the door bell rang indicating a costumer was here and I saw it was Han he was looking angry and Sad at the same time ... He came near me and said ..

Han:"As you finish come outside"(cold tone)

Me:"Han listen but-

Han:"No buts come soon"

* Time Skip *

I finished my work and saw it was 5pm and I saw Han Standing outside as I came near him he started walking and I followed him like a lost puppy and suddenly he entered the alley and and ofc I also needed to go and as I went he pulled me and pinned me to the Wall and looked in my eyes ..

Han:"Why didn't you go to University today ?" He asked as it's been 2 days I didn't go as I don't wanted to face Taehyung ...

Me:"....."

Han:"Say it Ae-Rii!!" He said and I just down my head and said more like whispered

Me:"Sorry"

Han:"What sorry you know I was hella worried I even visited your home and your sister said you at café"

Me:"I'm sorry " I said and hugged him and he hugged me back and he pecked my lips and we walked my home ....

As we reached home I saw some black cars outside and I got a notification popped up and it was from Taehyung it was video of Mom and Alice kneeling down ...

Tears formed in my eyes and Han noticed and he asked me ..

Han:"What's wrong Ae-Rii?" He cupped my cheeks and asked

Me:"Mom and Alice " and I hugged him and sobbed on his shoulder

Han:"Calm down and tell me " he said and I explained everything and he just clenched him jaw and hugged me ...
And we ran upstairs to see the door Open as I entered my home I saw Mom and Alice and I was about to run to them but a Hand grabbed me from my waist and I heard a groan from my behind and saw Han Lying down and his Nose was bleeding... And a voice Whispered in my ear and it was Taehyung

Taehyung:" Welcome Back baby" he said in a husky voice which send shivers down my spine ... I felt my soul left my body

Taehyung:"Happy to see Your Mother and Sister Alive "

Me:"Taehyung please don't do this I don't love you leave them"

Taehyung:"On one condition You have to come with me even if you like it or not" I was stunned but I can't leave Mom and Alice alone with this monster...