43- Truth or dare part 1

So I was taking a break to get my art coursework done and I come back to 100k fucking reads?!

idk why I did this but when I started this book and only a few people were reding, I took a picture of the notifications so I'd remember their usernames. I thought I'd mention them here as a sort of thank you for 100k:

@Yellowhello012 @froggytoess @shawkids33 @AshEspinosa1 @xxHailey_29xx @AandAs @K0dyisc00l @Rain4dayz

Those are the people who were voting and commenting from the very beginning so if any of you are still here and reading this, thank you so much. xx

George grinned at himself in the mirror as he washed his hands, turning off the tap before stumbling out of the bathroom. He almost tripped over as he entered the living room, laughing loudly at himself. 

"I'm back!" George announced, resulting in everyone cheering.

"George! I missed you." Dream smiled as the blonde sat closely next to him on the floor.

"I've only been gone for thirty seconds, idiot!" George stated.

"I don't care, still missed you." Dream leant over and kissed his cheek, losing balance and falling on top of the brunette. They both burst into laughter from the situation, their giggles becoming muffled as their lips connected in a sloppy kiss. 

"Would you two get your hands off each other for one moment so we can finally play truth or dare?" Quackity groaned, although he secretly enjoyed the show in his drunken state.

Dream heaved himself up, trying not to laugh more. Usually George would be embarrassed at a situation like this, but his current state was filtering it out. That's future George's problem. 

The five friends were sat in a small circle on their living room floor, empty tequila and vodka bottles in the middle. Every one of them were enjoying the moment on the Friday night, having a great time.

"Truth or dare!" Sapnap yelled out.

Karl giggle in his signature way, "you actually have to assign some to pick truth or dare dummy."

"Oh yeah..." He mumbled. "Karl! Truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

Okay please don't judge these weird ass truth or dares, I looked up 'dirty truth or dare' and this is what came up lol

Sapnap took a moment to think about it, looking around the room before his eyes landed on something and the corners of his mouth were tugged into a smile. He stood up and walked to the coffee table, grabbing a pack of mixed nuts before sitting down again.

"Alright Karl, feed Gogy an almond-"

"Easy."

"You didn't let me finish. Feed Gogy an almond... using only your mouth."

Both Dream and Quackity booed, not wanting to see their boyfriends getting too close to another man.

"I'm down if you are?" Karl smiled mischievously. George looked at Dream, making sure he wasn't going too far.

"Ugh fine, but please try not to touch... you know, lips."

George smiled and crawled closer to the middle of the circle where Karl was waiting for him, having just picked out an almond and put it in between his teeth. He made sure there was as much sticking out as possible so George could get it without anything touching, but even so, there wasn't much.

George leaned forward, almost falling right on Karl but balancing himself last second. He was careful as he opened his mouth, head turning so their noses wouldn't touch. They were so close that George couldn't see where he was aiming, but somehow his teeth managed to connect with the almond.

Dream, Sapnap and Quackity were all watching intensely, all extremely jealous about what was going on in front of them. The blonde sighed as George pulled away, relief flooding into his chest.

"Okay maybe that was a bad dare." Sapnap admitted.

"Yeah, Sap, it was more like a dare for us to watch." Dream added.

George sat back down besides Dream, chewing happily. "Mmm, I love nuts."

"Oh I can give you all the nuts you'll ever want."

George laughed at the dumb comment before being interrupted by Karl as he said, "Dream, truth or dare?"

"Uh dare, duh."

"Oh! I thought of a great one! Okay, so you get blindfolded-"

"I don't like the sound of this." Dream interrupted.

"Shut up and just listen. Everyone here has to kiss you on the cheek. You have to guess which one is George and then kiss him on the lips."

~742 words~

This ended up being super long so I'm doing it in two chaps. Second part will be up shortly.

-Esme