Chapter 38✓

"Silence means 'please be happy' and tears means 'I truly loved you'

•••

      "Jin hyung, he is okay now, right?" the blue eyed-man asks, eyes full with worry for his angel. 

      The doctor looks at him somehow concerned; thing what makes the other one even more worried.

      After Taehyung arrived at the restaurant that Joshua had told him on the phone, he saw Jungkook fainted. To say that he was a real panicked man is understandable. After all, Jungkook suffers from cancer, and this disease is not just a cold or something, is more serious.  He succed to ignore the fact that his angel had Joshua's jacket on him, because yeah, it wasn't the right moment for a jealousy act. He is glad that Joshua didn't came with them at the hospital though- yeah, Taehyung can be really territorial sometimes.

     "Tae, the things aren't exactly pink." the man in white-robe comments and the other one gulps hardly. 

     "Have things ever been pink?" The CEO tries to joke, but the older one doesn't look amused at all.

     "Tae, his medical tests does not look good at all, on the contrary, and worse than before. Has anything happened in the last few days? He seems to have completely neglected his body." Jin says and the other one looks at the floor, then nods. 

      "Yeah, actually... After I left the hospital with him that day, I had an argument with him and he ran back home. That's why he didn't took care of him anymore and I couldn't take care of him either." Taehyung explains, starting to play with his fingers, feeling really anxious.

     "I think it would be best for him to stay in the hospital for now and start treatment, and as soon as possible, an operation. It is better to take the problem in advance than to be sorry later." Jin says after, while the younger one remains speechless a few seconds.

     What? Jungkook needs to stay in the hospital and start treatment? He should have an operation as soon as possible? This means is really so... serious already? Well, Taehyung knew even from before that the bunny boy will need to be hospitalized in a few days, but now, when he is in the face with this fact... it makes him scared. More than just scared. 

     "Is really so serious? I mean... please tell me honestly, Jin hyung. How bad is?" Taehyung asks. hands sweaty, breathing heavily. 

     "You have to understand, this disease is extremely cruel, Taehyung. If you want Jungkook to heal well as soon as possible, we should start the treatment as soon as possible. I hope you convinced him, we can't hospitalize him if he doesn't agree." the doctor says and the blue eyed-boy opens his mouth to answers, but then he just sighs.

     "I haven't succeeded yet. I just can't snap from his head the idea that he's going to die. Every time I talk about it, he says it doesn't have any point. He says his parents underwent treatment and many surgeries, but they still ... died. And I...I don't have any idea how can I convince him. He is stubborn, really stubborn." the CEO admits and the older one smiles a little, then gets up from the chair.

     "Then you have to be even more stubborn. If you truly love him, you must to convince him somehow. I know you can do everything, once you really want something."

     Taehyung smiles a little, then nods. He loves him a lot, he truly does. And Jin has right. He must to keep trying, until he will be able to convince Jungkook. He will succeed. 

     "I love him a lot. And you have right, I must to convince him. Thank you, Jin hyung. For everything." the younger one says and the older one nods, then becomes more serious.