loosing a loved one

You had shown him your darkest memories of losing both your mums, obviously they weren't together just that you were born in pieces and how star-lord tried to kill his own daughter for the loss of his girlfriend and how surprise you were when she came back at the battle. "My Aunt Yelena Belova left me in the red room she promised to come back and I waited and I waited then eventually she never came so escaped." you were sobbing at the memories "Well what else can you do, maybe you can do some hocus pocus and make your dad come back what was his name Edward Antony Stark or some in come, make your mum remember you again and even bring your other mum back or something huh?" " his name is Tony Stark its short for Anthony Edward Stark and maybe i don't know i can bring back the dead, talk to the dead revive the de- WAIT YOUR RIGHT OH MYGOD YOUR A GENIUS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you passionately kissed him knocking him to the floor as you jumped on him, you could feel his smirk.

7 hours later

 You arrived at the avengers tower and knocked to be answered by the one and only Happy " Y/N ITS BEEN SO LONG HOW ARE YOU?" "HAPPY I M GREAT THANKS. YOU?" " WAIT Y/N" you heard a group calling to see what looked like a stampede "OMG CLINT, PAPA, AUNT CAROL, UNCLE RHODEY, WANDA, THOR, SAM, MY BROTHER BUCKY, IVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH LONG TIME NO SEE BUT THE BITCH IS BACK I AINT A BITCH IM THE BITCH!" You shouted they all broke into laughter and then there she was the one thing you had left to remind yourself of Tony, your deep loved half sister Morgan Stark she was now 11 and you and her didnt have the best relationship ever but you loved each other she looked at you then she hugged you and walked away without saying anything "Whose this then?" Wanda questioned looking at Kai "Oh yeah sorry baby this is my boyfriend- Kai Anderson pleasure to meet you aquatics" Kai interrupted you

"So your saying you can bring every one of the avengers that died back with a snap just like Thanos did wipe out half the universe?" Wanda questioned you "Even Pietro?" she questioned, she really missed her brother also wo was her twin, he was the only family she had left since the death of her parents, which drove them to join hydra to fight tony as his weapons  were the reason to their parents death. So all his life he tried to protect Wanda as his little twin as he was older by 12 minuets "Even my parents?" she asked again "I'm not sure do i know them really well?" "We've besties since birth dumbass!" "LANGUEG!!!" you heard someone say you saw Morgan standing in the doorway with the dress you made her as an apology gift when she was 8 three months before your dads death she was smiling so you can bring back the dead does that mean you can bring back granny and grandpa and daddy?" now Tony always did favour Morgan after she was born whenever you wanted to speak to him he always said no but if Morgan asked he said yes you felt excluded from him, but this did give you time to work on your realinship with your step mum Pepper Potts  you nodded she ran up to you and knocked you over  you looked up to see in her body she was orange "MORGAN YOUR BODY WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!!!!!" "Its ok it extremise mummy had it her so in came to me it was in DNA" "When did you become an expert?" "Uncle Bruce taught me" you looked to your papa and smiled got up and hugged him.

the reason you had left was because you felt betrayed your papa used you for experiments, Aunt Yelena left you in the red room your dad Steve chose Bucky and Peggy over you, your brother Bucky chose Sam, Sarah and the Wilsons over you after Steve went to be with Peggy, Peter parker cheated on you with your best friend MJ, MJ lied to your face and stole your man, so you left a few weeks later you met kai and it was love at first sight.

1 hour later   

"OK YOU GOT THIS Y/N" Kai shouted to you through yard you had went to to let your demons out when you were little and now to unleash your powers you looked at them all and smiled you had nothing to loose you were immortal here goes nothing you thought and you focused on who you wanted to bring back Pietro Maximoff, Mr & Mrs Maximoff , Natasha Romanoff, Gamora, Tony Stark, Vision and Billy and Tommy Maximoff just to surprise Wanda for always being you bestie and "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed as the power coursed through your veins and then you saw three people you thought you'd never see again and then black.

"WHERES MY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BIRTHDAY CAKE MUMMY ITS MY SIX BIRTHDAY I WANT ONE?????!!!!!" You woke up saying every one et again burst out laughing  "did  it work where is everyone?" everyone's smiling faces turned into frowns.........

CLIFFHAGERRRRRR

XXXOOO