44- Truth or dare part 2

"What happens if I get it wrong and I kiss one of you guys?"

"Mmm... let's just hope you don't." Karl replied, not seeming too fussed.

"That's actually a really good idea, Karl." Quackity praised.

"Yeah, just whatever you do, don't kiss me." Sapnap added.

Dream smiled and looked at George for approval, getting a nod and a smile.

"What should I use as a blindfold?"

Karl looked around the room. "Uh... Your shirt?"

Dream was quick take his shirt off, jumping at the opportunity to be topless. Although it was getting cooler in Florida, the alcohol was really starting to warm him up.

He tied it around his head, making sure he couldn't see out. All his senses were picking up on the sounds of shuffling and whispering, he assumed they were getting into a line in front of him.

Suddenly he felt pressure against his cheek. It was sloppy and lasted a few seconds before disappearing. He didn't have to think very hard to know that wasn't George. The next only lasted a split second before leaving his face. It was too fast to analyse properly, but the scent of sickly passionfruit was definitely not George. Next came one he found much harder to decipher, it was a small, timid peck which could've been George's. But after further thought, the lips were too thin and chapped.

He started to worry that he had gone past George already since there was only one left, but waited until the final kiss. This one was hesitant, but after a few seconds he felt soft, plump lips against his burning cheek. His hands were moving up in an instant, moving his head from his cheek and to his lips. As soon as they connected he smiled into the kiss, knowing he got it right. Their lips moved in sync, tongues fighting for dominance as they continued their make out.

"Alright that's enough, you've had your fun." Quackity interrupted, forcing their faces apart. Dream took the shirt off his face, realisation hitting him as he realised it was actually Karl that he kissed.

Only joking.

Dream took the shirt off his face, being met with George's face inches away from his, the brunette practically sitting on his lap.

"Man, I didn't know how horny you guys get when you're drunk." Sapnap laughed, causing Dream and Goerge to roll their eyes in unison.

"Alright, Sapnap, truth or dare?" Dream asked.

"Truth?"

"Lame!" Dream and Karl yelled at the same time. They leaned forward to high five.

"What are your three biggest turn ons?"

"That's easy, Karl, Quackity and... when someone plays with my hair?" Sapnap's cheeks flushed pink as everyone started laughing. He got a bit too real when it came to the last one.

"Shut up. Truth or dare, George?"

"Dare, I'm not a pussy."

Sapnap had a smirk on his face, as if he'd fooled him. "I dare you to let Dream try and turn you on without touching your dick."

Yeah so as you can probably imagine, this bit gets sorta sexual but I'll tell you when its over.

There was a series of gasps and a few giggles going around the circle as it was George's turn to blush. "Oh come on, you'll never be able to do that." George argued.

"Oh I bet I can." Dream snickered.

"Without touching my dick? I don't think so." George argued back.

"Prove it."

George froze, realising what he'd got himself in. But his drunk mind didn't know any better so he accepted the offer with a confident smile.

Dream smirked and leaned forward, and as soon as he started sucking on the sensitive spot on his neck, just below his ear, he knew he was fucked. His confidence decreased massively as he bit his lip, trying not to moan.

The blonde decided to try something new to spice things up a little, unlatching his lips and moving downwards. He lifted George's hoodie up, allowing him to put his head under the fabric so he was facing George's stomach.

The brunette gasped as he felt Dream lick a long stripe from his lower abdomen to the top of his chest. He was leaning back on his hands, eyes closed as he desperately tried not to let a sound escape his throat. His brain had completely filtered out the sounds of giggling, half lidded eyes not picking up on the phones they were recording with.

Dream was laying on his stomach by now, in-between George's legs. He knew that the brunette was close to his breaking point so he gave it his all. He moved his lips to George's nipple, sucking and gently grazing his teeth on it. He was encouraged to do it even more as he felt George's dick hardening against his chest.

George couldn't take it anymore, letting his lips part, moaning as he put his hands on Dream's head over the fabric, moaning for the second time Dream's name.

He was brought back to real life by the cheers coming from the other three. Dream stopped his movement and slid out from under the hoodie.

George's face was redder than ever by now, pulling his hoodie down over his erection so nobody could see his boner.

NSFW scene over!

"I wish I had popcorn for that show." Karl giggled.

"Shut up." George mumbled back, not his best comeback.

Then he looked to the side, curious as to why Dream was squirming around so much. His face lit up as he saw a prominent bulge on Dream's crotch. He was trying to move his leg so no one would see.

"You know what," Dream started, "I'm getting tired. I'm gonna get ready for bed." He got up and looked down at his boyfriend with a knowing smirk. "You coming George?"

George was quick to jump up with him and let himself get led to the bedroom, hand interlocked in Dream's.

"But I never got picked for truth or dare!" They heard Quackity yell from the living room, but they were already in the bedroom, giggling with each other as their lips connected in a sloppy kiss.

~986 words~

Woo I'm so happy about how those chapters came out. Just wanted to mention though that George completely consented to what happened in that last bit. Also S,Q and K aren't gonna share the video or anything, it's just to tease them with it later.

Anyway, I never expected to get 100k reads so I really appreciate everyone here for taking the time to read, vote and comment on this lil' fanfic. With that being said, I am going to end this book in a few chapters. I don't know exactly how many yet but it probably wont be anymore than 6 or 7.

Have an amazing day, see you soon.

-Esme