76

Because she was busy building the factory, she acted as a hand-scraper at the restaurant. She had a good grasp of the secret recipe, and she could get rid of the recipe every day by matching it out.

  Yu Mansheng greeted him on the construction site. He is now running on both ends, watching Klett's work while watching here.

  He now has two engineering teams under his hand.

  The core personnel are still fellow villagers, so it is easier to trust.

  But even if he is there, Yu Xiang'an still has to take a look and communicate if there is any problem in time.

  Some people from my hometown also recognized Yu Xiangan. Yu Xiangan had too many sieves, and had already lied. Now he went on to say that he was on a business trip.

  As for why it appeared on this construction site, well, it was entrusted by others.

  Who is entrusted?

  Inconvenient to say.

  At this time, Lin Chuanbo in the capital finally got his graduation certificate and finally had a vacation. He immediately took the burden and took the child to find his mother.

  This is simply a wild horse. It's been half a year. She still has no time to come back. There is no way. If the mountain does not come, I will be the mountain. It will be really busy at the beginning of the business. He is free now. Let's take the children to reunite with his mother's family.

  Lin Yihong and Lin Yining are happy, even if they can talk to their mother on the phone when they miss their mother, but people who can hear her but can't see her, they want to hug her and kiss her.

  I haven't seen her for so long, I really miss her.

  Yu Xiangan knew they were coming, and was very happy. She hadn't thought about going back, but she couldn't get out of her body here. She really couldn't get out of her body. When everything is on the right track, she can have more free time.

Now they came, and she packed her things excitedly, but the place is really not big. She is now in the cubicle behind the restaurant, but the place here is big enough. The bed is not enough for a family of four, but there is another small place next to it. Bed, you can sleep.

  Yu Xiangan was waiting for them at the train station, holding a cardboard shell in his hand with the word forest written on it, and holding this above his head when they left the station so that they could find here.

  Lin Chuanbo took the two children and didn't bring much luggage. Yu Xiang'an also said. Bring a few pieces of personal clothes. You can buy the rest here. Other spare things are in Lin Chuanbo's medicine garden. There are too.

  The three of them, father and son, can be regarded as easy to use.

  Seeing Yu Xiangan, Lin Yining and Lin Yihong both rushed over and hugged her, "Mom! I miss you so much!"

  "Mom, why don't you come back to see us?"

  With this grievance, Yu Xiangan felt that his heart was soaked in alkaline water, sour and bitter.

  "Mom misses you too. When this period of time passes, we won't be separated for so long. Forgive mom."

  "Really? That's great!" Lin Yining exclaimed joyfully.

  Lin Yihong took her little arm away: "Mom, you have lost weight."

  Yu Xiangan felt that his heart was split in two.