Peaches and Cream

Warning: Mature content! 🔞

Final chapter will be published this weekend 💕

~~

It was a Sunday morning just like any Sunday morning in many a million homes around the world...

A couple sharing breakfast in bed - imported English tea, fruit salad, toast and jam on a bedside table tray. Newspaper folded, reading glasses discarded, crumpled sheets and one half of the pair begging attention like a tousle-haired puppy.

"Gulf, I want it. Let's do it before the kids get back from Mild and Bow's place" - Mew was rubbing his morning erection against the matching silky pyjama-clad smoothness of his husband's outer thigh.

"Do you think they helped with the new baby like they promised, or just gave P'Bow a headache?", Gulf mused, ignoring the elder's pleas as he checked his phone for updates from his sister. "Hmmm...I suppose no news is good news, especially when it comes to hurricane Maddie"

"They're fine baby, they're having a great time...do you know how we could have a great time too?"

"You didn't finish your fruit salad, thirak. You spend months growing all these peaches and then let them go to waste?"

"Well...it's true that our garden peaches are sweet, but I know one that's even sweeter..." - flipping a giggling Gulf onto his stomach and climbing to kneel astride him, massaging roughly at clothed buttocks.

"Maybe I should have added a little agave nectar, or I could griddle them with-"

"-Gulf!! Do you want me to beg for it? Is that what you want?"

"I don't know what you mean na kraaab" - all doe eyes and innocence - "Spell it out for me..."

Mew stretching out fully on top of the younger man, then, unmissable arousal pressing down into the small of his back as he nibbled teasingly at an ear lobe before whispering gruffly:

"I want to take you - now"

"Ohhh, you want to fuck me Daddy?" - ass beginning to squirm in titillation beneath the elder as he ground his hardness with gyrating hips.

"No, you brat, I want to make love to you"

"Ohooooiii, the peaches made you sweeter"

"I'm always sweet for my Gulf. Let me be gentle with you..."

"But...can you do it?"

"I can baby"

"Show me. Make love to me like..." - gaze cast back over shoulder, biting down on the sumptuous pink plumpness of his lower lip - "...peaches and cream"

"Hmmm. Aroiiii. Don't scream at me to go harder when my cock is buried in your ass then Mr. Peaches and Cream. Because I'm gonna take you slow and deep until you lose your mind"

Then as Gulf's phone pinged from the bedroom floorboards, arrival of the much anticipated - now all but forgotten - message, his silken pants were lowered to his thighs, Mew freeing his own erection to slide up and down in languid movements between his lover's full cheeks, oozing precum paving the way for sensual play and stimulation.

"Mmmmm", moans tangled like a trellis of delicate, aromatic jasmine in the soft morning sunlight.

"Do you want me Gulf?"

"Shai Daddy, haaa"

"Do you need me?"

"Al-always"

And Mew was substituting his toying hardness with a long, lube-lathered finger as he entered Gulf's tight passage.

"Ahhh, it's cold" - the younger groaned at the intrusion.