The scoleri brothers

We went to court and the judge said he doesn't want to hear anything bout ghost whe doesn't believe in them.

Winston was there supporting us "sounds like a pretty open minded guy"

"They call him the hammer" Egon tells us.

"What can we do?it's in the hands of our lawyer now" I said.

Louis our lawyer came to help us "i think you're making a terrible mistake I do mostly tax law and some probate stuff occasionally. I got my law degree at night school"

"That's okay Louis we got arrested at night" ray said putting his head on the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courts been going on for a while as the judge said "peter venkman, Raymond stanz, Egon spengler, ace wild stand up" we did what he told us "I find you guilty of all charges. I order you pay fines of the amount of $25,000 each"

I noticed the slime is moving "guys" look.

We tried to warn the judge but he didn't listen to him yelling at us then two ghost came out and started trashing the court room.

The judge crawls to us "the Scolari brothers" he said.

"Friends of yours?" Ray asked.

"I tried them for murder gave them the chair." He explained "you gotta do something."

"Why don't you just tell them we don't believe in ghost." Egon said.

We tried to run away from them. The judge grabs me by the shoulder "you gotta do something help me!"

"Don't talk to me. Talk to my attorney" I said calmly.

"That's me" Louis said "my clients are still under a misstatement order that blue thing I got from her. They could be exposing themselves."

"And you don't want us exposing ourselves" peter said.

The judge groans In fear "all right I rescind the order!case dismissed"

We cheered after wining the case. Now let's get to work.