New Day New School

"Kids! It's time to get up!" your mother yelled from downstairs "Oh I'm already up mom" you said suddenly appearing beside her which scared her. "Dokusha! don't scare me like that! and how did you get here so fast? I didn't even catch a glimpse of you downstairs at all" she asked while slightly smacking your head for scaring her. "Oh I was just so excited about going to a new school that I ended up waking up real early, so I already got down here before you. . .as for not seeing me, I may or may not have intentionally hid to scare you" you said with an obvious glint of amusement shown in your eyes. Which earned you another smack in the head but this time slightly harder than the first one.

"How mischievous of you, but it does seems you like you're already ready for school. . .so how about you wake your brothers up then" she said after seeing you already wearing your new PK Academy uniform. Doing what she told you to do you went up the stairs and first entered Ritsu's room since he was the easiest to wake up "Ritsu, wakey-wakey there's eggs and bakey downstairs" you said in a slightly hushed voice in order to not surprised the sleepy boy. As expected Ritsu rose from his bed and was greeted by the sight of his already dressed onee-san.

"Oh, good morning onee-san I see you're already dressed" he said rubbing his eyes awake "Well I got really excited about going to a new school that I ended waking up really early today" you said sheepishly as hearing it now make it sound like you're a child that was waiting for Christmas morning or the tooth fairy or something. "You should probably get ready now to, I'm gonna go and wake Shigeo now" you then added and start heading towards your younger brother's room.

"Shigeo, time to wake up and get ready for the day" you said with the same tone as you did with your youngest brother. When he heard you he immediately but slowly rose from his bed stretched and yawned then looked at you with tired eyes. "Good morning Mob" you greeted holding a awe as he looked so cute with his bed head. "Good morning nee-san, you're already dressed" he said sounding really tired which makes him even more cute in your eyes. "Yeah you should probably get ready to, breakfast is already down for us so be quick before it gets cold" you left after you said that to him and started heading downstairs.

Breakfast officially started when all members of the family are all seated at their respective chairs. "So Do-chan you still planning on continuing volleyball at this school?" your father asked after he finished munching his meal and is now just reading the news paper like the dad he is. "Depends actually if there's a team I'll definitely join, if not I'll just look for some people to play with" you said after swallowing your food. "Well if you do end up playing in a team, can you please be a little more careful? Last time you played you broke you fingers and heavily damaged your arms, not to mention the scars you gained from throwing yourself on the ground. Scars are not very ladylike you know" your mother lectured you as she put more food in the table.

"Why did you start playing anyway nee-san? You never seemed to be the sporty type" asked Shigeo while wiping some rice off of his face. "Just thought that it was time for me to do something new" you said finishing up your meal.  "Well I'm gonna go double check my double check for my things for school now" you announced as you stood to leave the table and unto your room.  "When your done, you can just head your way to school alright! It would be better if you're early!" your mom yelled out "Will do!" you yelled back a reply.

After you were done with your double check and was sure that everything was there, you strapped on your bag and started walking to the door "I'm leaving!" you announced to the house. But before you can leave through the door two voices stopped you "Onee-san, we just want to say. . .good luck out there" Ritsu claimed as Mob stands beside him. 

You smiled, opened the door and said "Good luck to you too, be there for each other, okay?" now stepping out the door and walking out, only for you to come back to say "Goodbye" then left but then came back again to say another thing "Love you both. . .be safe when your on your way" then you heard your mother yelled "oh, just leave already!" which made you go jogging on your way while laughing while thinking about that moment.

When you arrived you took a moment to take a look at your new school 'So this is PK Academy huh, my what an average sight' you thought as you entered the school gates. Unfamiliar faces surround you as you walk your way towards the entrance of the building. 

You were making your way towards the principal's office in order to get your schedule and know what class you will be attending, until you caught a glimpse of a very unlikely and odd mix group of friends. Four boys, four girls surrounding one guy who looks like he does not want to be there right now. 'Judging by the aura of that group, they're without a doubt a chaotic bunch. . .God please let me be in the same class as them' you thought as you continued to walking towards the principal's office.

'God for once in your entire being, please don't' thought the boy who you accurately read of not wanting to be with the group. He would have honestly thought nothing of you, but since he heard you want to involve yourself in his group it's now his mission to avoid you as much as he can.

-------------------------------------------------

'God must really hate me huh' Saiki thought as you stood in front of introducing yourself to the class. And you being a girl meant that the boys in his class' thoughts are going wild  and he hears all of them. 

'YES! a girl she's so nice and outgoing, we hit a Jackpot boiiis'

'She got those bandages from playing volleyball, that's so badass and hot'

'YEAH! A GIRL! AWOOGA!'

These kind of thoughts were always the most annoying ones, however the ones that seems to annoy him were your very own thoughts 'Oh! I see familiar faces, it's the chaotic group! Yes! with them as my classmates school will surely be interesting' he grunted when he heard that 'Oh God it's worst than I thought, she's cheesy' he thought as he reacted to what you are thinking. 'I'm gonna make so many good memories here, but most importantly I'm gonna make so many friends maybe enough to play volleyball with' you continued on furthering Saiki's distaste of your cheesiness.

'Oh God please stop, you sound like a cliché anime protagonist right now, from the way you act down to your personality. Why do I always end up in such unfortunate circumstances? I already have those guys to deal with, why do you have to be so-' 

'Hey' 

He stopped in his thoughts as he heard a seemingly telepathic voice communicating to him.

'If you don't like my thoughts that much, then stop reading them'

His eyes widen then looked at where you were standing, you were looking straight at him dead in the eye with a look of annoyance as you have had enough of his silent judgement of you.