Suprise, Everyone!

Well, well, well, if it isn't your favorite "Just Friends" and "Milo's Girl" author came back from the dead after a year with a cliffhanger. You maybe wondering what I've been up to and how I'm reprising my role again. Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you the tea.

---------

If some of you forgot who I am, I'll give you a recap: My name is Aaliyah and I am the author of a Mylan fan fiction Just friends and Milo's Girl with the old account name @aaliyahh2002. I was logged out of it because I forgot my password so I created an account here so I can continue writing stories because creative writing is my secret passion. I always thought writing was so fun so that's why I made Wattpad in the first place. I was running out of ideas and forgot my password again, so this was dead for a while. 

Where am I now?

Funny you may ask because I created this account as a high school freshman. Wonder where I'm at now? College, baby. Freshman year of college majoring in Early Childhood Education. I graduated high school on June 4th. Senior year was a carnival ride but somehow I made it. Your girl got a 4.2 GPA, academic excellence, hehe. Like everyone in the pandemic, it was hard for me to keep writing or do the things I loved. Senior year was also rough, too. However, thanks to some tv shows and movies that I love, I started writing again because that's the only thing that makes me happy. I have ten million ideas about everything. Thankfully, my writing is strong and ready to go off. 

-----

What am I going to do now?

Considering juggling college, maintaining straight A's, and other stuff is hard for me to know what I wanna write, but don't stress. I'll always come to the clutch when I can to feed you the stories I'll write. I want to try to figure out different stuff that I want to do and might do Imagines and that. Not sure at the moment but you'll see ;). I might do some mature content, but nothing like fifty shades of grey or 365 days that kind of dirty. It's too wild. Too wild for me to write. Anyway, I'm glad you guys understand where I've been for the past 4 years. Like I said, your queen will come deliver and hyping your stories, too. I love being a hypewoman! 

Anyway, if you have any story ideas, you can always dm me. I'm open to different aspects. I love you all so much! Always make sure to take care of yourself and you can put your mind into anything you want. You deserve a successful life! 

Take care,

Aaliyah <3