Ch. 1 Mr. handsom!

Ding doing....... "One sec.." Lilly shouted as she put the remote down to the T.V and started walking towards the front door. The door creaked as she opened it, her face lit up as saw her boyfriend standing at her door! "Gavin!....Hey!! What are you doing here?... I thought you were out of town for the week?" Lilly said excitedly, " Well I was supposed to be but I had to cancel because my grandma got sick.." Gavin said, "I'm sorry but hey now you're here! I was just about to watch a movie ...... Maybe you'd like to join me!?" Lilly said, Gavin smiled and took a step into the house. Gavin sat onto the big black couch that covered half of the living room while lilly went into the kitchen to grab some snacks, a couple minutes later she came out of the kitchen with a big bag of chips and some Oreos in hand. Lilly sat onto the couch and scooted next to Gavin, she put the snacks on the clear round coffee table and grabbed the remote once more. Lilly flipped through some movies than sighed "What do you want to watch?" Lilly asked while looking into his deep brown eyes, Gavin smiled " Well I don't know.... What do you want to watch?" Gavin asked while looking at lilly into her blue eyes. Lilly made a "Hmmm..." noise to let him now she was thinking....in a flirty kind of way!