Part Thirty Five

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's the next morning and I wake up before Stiles. I look at my phone and it's 8:30 we're late for school. I get up and grab a pillow and throw it at Stiles.

'Babe wake up we're late for school.'

He leans up a little and looks at me.

"Five more minutes."
'Babe get up.'

I jump on him.

"Okay I'm up."

He grabs me and turns me around onto my back and kisses me.

"Morning beautiful"
'Morning. Now get dressed.'

He gets off of me. I stand up.

"I will but first."

He grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the bed. I fall back. He kisses me again but this time more passionate.

"I love you."
'I love you.'
"Now I'll get dressed."

He smiles. I go to his closet and grab a pair of his sweats and just throw on one of my hoodie crop tops I had in my bag. It's clean.

Outfit

I grab my backpack and me and him run out the door

I grab my backpack and me and him run out the door. We get in his Jeep and head to school. We get into the parking lot and park. And go into school. The halls are empty. We walk to the office.

"Tardy?"
'Yeah sorry.'
"Josie principal Thomas would like to talk to you. Stiles here's a pass."

She hands him a pass. We walk away from the desk. He kisses my cheek.

"See you in class baby."
'See you'

He walks out. I knock on the principal's door.

"Come in"

I walk in.

'You wanted to talk to me sir?'
"Josie, yes. Come in sit."

I close the door and sit in front of his desk.

'Am I in trouble?'