chapter 7

Schlatt stared at the door in front of him. He was worried. Even if there's no real blood relationships in Minecraft, he still regarded Tubbo as his son. He didn't know why; it just felt right for him to think of the younger as family.

"Charlie.. are you sure this is safe?" The mentioned shrugged. "One way to find out!" Schlatt sighed and stepped closer to the door. Charlie opened the door and they both went in.

The room was entirely gray even though it was made out of oak wood. "Wait, is the cube growing bigger?!" Schlatt immediately shushed Charlie. "Shh, I know there isn't anyone near here but better safe then sorry!" He whisper-shouted at the slime like being.

The cube was indeed bigger than before. Maybe two or three times bigger? It literally consumed the room in gray. Schlatt and Charlie reached out their arms as the cube was at least a meter away from them.

Everything around them went white then black then gray.

Both had their eyes closed. "Schlatt! You're still here, right?" Charlie was quite afraid of opening his eyes so he wacked aroud his arms. His right arm accidentally hitting Schlatt's face. "OY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Schlatt opened his eyes and he noticed that his field of vision was wide. Charlie. Is. Green. HOW THE FUCK-

"CHARLIE, YOU TURNED INTO A FUCKING GRINCH!" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" "OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!"

Charlie hesitantly opened his eyes and the first thing he sees is a spider.. and the sky.

"Schlatt, you do know your lower half is a spider's butt, right? And that we are also currently falling." Charlie looked around and saw that his body was exactly like his Origins. "WAIT, I'M A SLIME!" And it hit him. "How the fuck do I look like a Grinch." Schlatt just wheezed. "Less talking more saving ourselves!" He grinned as he browsed through his inventory.

"I HAVE DRUGS OF SLOW FALLING!" He grinned as he tossed one to Charlie. "Cheers to surviving the cube!" They clacked the bottles as concrete came to a very clear view. They drank down the potion and grinned as they stepped on concrete as if they didn't fall from the sky.

______

Todoroki was stunned. He just witnessed two people fall from the sky while drinking something that created swirls to float around their bodies.

There's a lot of questions sure but he was mostly concerned about was what would happen if he doesn't help them to get out of the Todoroki compound. Mr. I-abuse-my-kids-for-power would definitely kill them.

"Hey kid!" Todoroki blinked, they seemed the same age as him so why refer to him as 'kid'? "Uh, yes?" The slime like being bounced to him making him a bit uncomfortable.

"Which server are we?"

A/n: short but important chapter~! And yes, I'm back with cliffhangers! Early update because I won't be updating next week because of a three day family meet up. Sucks to go out these days but at least I'm fully vaccinated.

I think I haven't said this before but please do read ny other book.

DreamSMP characters aren't mine nor am I claiming them as mine, they belong to their owners that was all love and respect.