The three super-sniffers.

We entered through the back door with large paper bags to the Gusters' house. Winnie came in from the front of the house with their mail in her hand, while Bill was at the counter.
"Winnie, Bill, this is my uncle Billy." I told shocking.
"Your Billy Gibbons." They both told.
"Yes, I am. Pleasure to meet Gus's folks, despite what's happened."
"If this is how his parents react, how would the team?" Spencer quietly ask.
"Don't know, other then Penelope fainting from realising she's become friends with one of her favourite singers."
"Great news. We're following a new lead on the case." Gus told to cheer his parents up and to also snap them out of it.
"That's great because I just got my notice to appear in court just in time for Christmas." Winnie told before she sat at the table.
"Look at this. An announcement for Old Man Fuller's estate sale. Making people buy back stuff that was probably already theirs in the first place." Bill stated as I helped Shawn take the Styrofoam containers from the bag, while Gus took the notice from his father.
"I don't know what they put in this stuff, but the jerk chicken from Kingston's has always been the best." Shawn told before Bill walked over to the table.
"Let me see." Gus told taking the container from Shawn, opening it and doing his weird smell thing. "Well, they got the right ratio of black pepper, scotch bonnet, and thyme."
"Hey, son." Bill told before sniffing once Gus walked over. "Whoo. I ain't mad at that. But they should have used a quarter less pimento."
We just watched in amazement at the fact they shared the talent of the super sniffer.
"Mom." Gus spoke getting her attention, before holding the container for her.
"Minced nutmeg instead of ground." She told before Gus walked back over to the counter and stood opposite to Shawn.
"My God. Gus, you came by the super smeller honest." Shawn told.
"I am so confused on what just happened." Unkie confessed.
"Same here Billy." Spencer added.
"Gus and his parents all have this like super smelling gift. It's so refined, he once said he could smell something from the next town over." I stated before I noticed Shawn was looking at the auction notice on the counter, as I also saw he was thinking back to some of the clues we had learnt.
"Dude, can the super smeller pick out a scent from memory?" Shawn asked.
"Well, the olfactory and memory areas of the cerebral cortex share the same neural pathways." Gus explained.
"What is that? Is that a yes?" He asked.
"Yes." Me, Gus and Spencer told as one.
"This is why we have never gotten him to do what you and baby face have done." Billy stated.
'Yeah Billy does not like Shawn.'
"Sweet! I think I know how to solve the case! Come on!" Shawn told before running out of the door.
"We'll be back." Gus told before following after him.
"Billy, you keep them company." I told making him nod before I looked at Spencer. "Come on Baby face. We've got work to do."
"I can not wait for when we get to finally stop running." He told as we rushed after the other two.