The christmas gifts.

We were all around Henry's living room, watching Henry ready the lights for the Christmas tree. Of course we were joined by Christopher and our cousins and the two kids he was going to adopt.
"Henry just let me help." I told making him wave me off.
"It's ok Bunny. I'm almost done." He told.
"If you say so." I told.
"All right, let's light this puppy up." He told before plunging in the tree, making us all clap at the lights. "Well, Shawn, it looks like another draw this year?"
"Yes. It appears so." Shawn agreed before the two exchanged presents.
Shawn opened his gift first to see yellow golf balls with the Psych logo on them.
"Those are adorable." I told.
"Look at that. Little Psych golf balls." He told as he passed them around.
"I also signed you up for lessons with the golf pro down at the Santa Barbara municipal course." Henry added.
"That's sweet, Dad. Thank you. All right, your turn."
"All right. I have no idea what this is." He admitted before he opened the box to find a note for him to read. "What is this? 'Dear Dad, you got me monogrammed Psych golf balls and golf lessons with the pro down at the municipal course.'."
"Turn it over, turn it over, turn it over." Shawn told trying to contain his excitement.
"I believe his name is Pierre." He read making Shawn finally lose it.
"Boo-yah! I got you, old man!" He told as he laughed and jumped up and down, making me laugh with my siblings and cousins.
"That's it, Shawn, you know, this is the last year we're gonna play this stupid little game." Henry stated.
"Somebody doesn't like to lose. Because you're an old Grinch during Christmastime. The name is Ebenezer Grinch man."
"Stop. Stop!" Henry told but it being Shawn he didn't stop.
"Grinch of the Cruise Scrooge grinchies."
"Is he always like this?" Jack asked.
"Yeah pretty much." I told as I noticed with Gus that his parents were put off by his antics.
"Shawn." Gus told making him realise and calm down a bit.
"Here you go. Here's your real gift." He told as he reached down and gave Henry a bigger box.
"What?"
"Yeah."
"Wait, what's it gonna do?" Henry asked slightly worried.
"Just give her a rip. So what's there? What's in there?" Shawn asked even though he knew, making Henry open it and take out the snow globe.
"Look at that. That's me fishing." Henry told with a slight chuckle.
"In the snow." Shawn added as Henry held it upside-down to have the effect work.
"That's good, it's snowing! That's really nice, Shawn. That's great. Thank you." He told before hugging Shawn. "Thank you. All right."
"Thank you. Thank you for a lovely dinner. I think we should be going now." Winnie told.
"Yes. Thank you. And it was really good getting to meet Ashley's family." Bill added.
"It was my pleasure. Merry Christmas." Henry told.
"Merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas." My whole family told as one with Spencer and me included.
"I got a perfect place for this." Henry told to Shawn.
"You all should get some rest. You've been through a lot." Gus told as he put an arm around his mother.
"Finally things can get back to the way they were." She told.
"Well, almost. I've been thinking, maybe we could use some advice about that diversification stuff. Seems like you're doing pretty good for yourself." Bill told.
"And making some good business decisions." His mother added as she looked over at Shawn.
"Sure! No problem."
"We do think you and Ashley would make a great pair." Bill told Gus, making Shawn wrap his arm around my waist.
"I'm still spoken for Bill." I told placing my hand over Shawn's, causing his parents to be slightly surprised but happy.
"Let me go get the car. Mr. Spencer. Shawn. Ash. Ash's family. Spencer." Gus told as goodbyes before fist bumping me and Shawn on the way out.
After he left, Bill came over with Winnie and gave Shawn a few $2o's.
"Now, you look after Burton for us." He told.
"Oh! Are you sure this is enough? I mean, this is Gus we're talking about, right?" Shawn told making Bill give him some more money. "Don't worry, Mr. G, I got it covered."
"Merry Christmas, Shawn and Ashley." Winnie told before leaving.
"Merry Christmas to you all." Me and Shawn told as we waved.
"Merry Christmas." Bill told before he also left.
"Bye, guys!" Henry told.
"Goodbye."
"All right, all right, all right. How did you do it? Come on." Henry asked once they were gone.
Shawn didn't answer but raise his hand to his head, making Henry grab it while Shawn just smiled.
"Don't. Don't. Don't." He told pointing to Shawn before pointing towards me. "Did you help him Bunny?!"
"I did no such thing! He wouldn't even tell me what he got for you." I stated.
"I believe you." He told before moving and giving me the gift he got for me. "Merry Christmas Ashley."
"You didn't need to get me anything Henry." I told making him kiss my forehead.
"I'd do anything for you kid." He told making me smile. "Now come on. Open it."
I carefully opened the gift, to see it was a wooden box. I carefully opened it to see it was a beretta 92FS.
"You got me a gun?! Oh I love it."
"It was actually my one from when I made detective, and I want you to have it." He told making me smile more.
"Thank you Henry." I told closing the box and giving him a hug. "This is a better Christmas then the 2005 one."
"I said I was sorry!" Jack told.
"You still risked us to Valley Fever Jack. I'm always gonna give you shit for it."
"Oh he's the Jack that did that?" Spencer asked.
"Yeah." Me, Jack and Angie confirmed as one before Edgar's phone began to ring.
"Hello.... Nick for the last time, humming birds do exist!..... They are called that because their wings make the humming sound while they fly!..... if both of your hands are in your pocket how the hell did you call me?! Then call your mother for help you dingus!" He told before lowering his phone a bit to look at us. "I sometimes hate my friends, and I will be in the other room dealing with this."
"Christmas is never normal for us." Angie admitted before she had some of her drink, while Edgar walked into the other room.
'I love these guys.'