The Saviour Arrives

Edited on 9th December 2021

Team Flash enlist a certain Girl of Steel to help in their fight against Savitar. 

Barry, Iris, Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, Wally and Harry were all gathered in the Cortex talking about Savitar.

J-"Okay, so if Savitar can run faster than both Barry and Wally then how the hell are we gonna catch him?"

B-"I don't know."

CI-"The Legends won't be of any help because they don't have anything to use against Savitar. Same with Oliver he wouldn't be an asset to the team, no offence to Oliver. What we need is someone strong, powerful and who can match Savitar shot for shot."

CA-"There isn't anyone who can help us."

The cortex is silent for a second before Barry breaks the silence.

B-"On this earth."

Everybody looks at Barry in confusion.

W-" What do you mean on this earth?"

B-"There is no one powerful enough to match Savitar on this Earth. But there is a certain Girl of Steel who could lend a helping hand."

Cisco immediately began typing away at the monitors.

I-"Do you think she can help? I mean she probably has her own problems on her Earth to be dealing with without adding another problem to the mix."

CA-"Yes but it never hurts to try."

Cisco finally finished typing and leant back in his chair, looking at the group.

CI-"And now we wait."

After around an hour, Team Flash were still waiting for Kara when a breech opened in the breech room causing them all to huddle around the monitors. Barry was quick to run down there and just as he got their a familiar blonde alien was stepping out of the breech in her suit.

K-"Hey Barry."

B-"Hey Kara."

K-"I hear you need a helping hand."

B-"Yeah, follow me."

Kara follows Barry as he leads her to the cortex where the rest of Team Flash are waiting, Kara, smiles at them shyly before looking to Barry as he speaks.

B-"So, we have a speedster named Savitar who is faster than me and Wally and he's going to kill Iris in just over a month if we don't stop him."

Kara looked at Barry with wide eyes before taking a deep breath,

K-"Okay so what do we know?"

CA-"We know that he's a speedster, the first according to legend. He's here because he wants to fight Barry, as Barry is threatening his power."

CI-"He claims he's the 'Future Flash' and apparently he knows everything about us. Our guess is future us piss him off and he's back for revenge."

K-"Okay, but who is he?"

W-"That's the thing we don't know, to us he's just a man in a suit."

K-"Yes but there has got to be someone underneath that suit."

I-"Why does that matter?"

K-"Because from what you've told me, Savitar is using the advantage that he knows all of you but you don't know him. My guess is that if we figure out who he is underneath that suit then we will be able to figure out how to stop him."

As Kara finishes her sentence she feels a pain in her head, she brings up her hand and rubs her forehead, grimacing.

CA-"You okay Kara?"

K-"Yeah, I'm still not used to interdimensional travel, I'm just gonna get some air."

The group nod before looking back at each other and conversing with themselves, Kara slips out of the cortex to go for a fly around the city.