It Felt So Real

Comment and Vote for the next one! :D

Jackie's POV

This is the worst week of my life. For starters, the plane ride to New York was terrible! Sitting two seats away from Brian and not being able to talk to him is the most excruciating pain ever... Secondly, I got fatter in the past two weeks because I've been so fucking depressed. I left my charger back at my house. I broke a nail. I broke a heel. My wedding is in two days and I don't want to get married.

It kills me not being able to talk to Brian. He avoids me, every chance he gets. What makes things even worse is that he sleeps two doors down from me. I passed him in the hallway the first day we arrived and he completely ignored me. I understand though... He has every reason to hate me.

"Jackie, you're supposed to walk at the same pace with your father. You're walking too slow! From the top. Go back to the dug out and come up again." My mom ordered.

We'd been at Yankee Stadium for close to four hours, walking up and down the so called 'aisle', which was really just a long white carpet, leading to second base. Everyone around us was hard at work, putting seats in rows or fixing flower arrangements.

"Where's Zachary?!" My mom yelled. I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the dug out. I was tired. I just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep. "Jacqueline!" She started to sprint my way, "Where's your cousin? Zina is here but Zacky isn't. I need him to be here. He's supposed to walk down with Gena! Call him right now."

"I left my phone in my bag at the hot-"

"You're so irresponsible." Damn just slap me; I thought to myself. She pulled out her phone and I assumed by the tone of her voice, called Zacky. "I know... We need you here. Well hurry, we don't have all day. Your girlfriend is here and you're not! Zachary, if you're not here in ten minutes, you're out of this wedding! I've worked so hard just to get it perfect for my daughter. Now get over here!" She slammed her phone shut, "He's on his way. Take a ten minute break. When he gets here, we're finishing up."

I threw my head back, looking up at the roof of the dugout. It was really dirty.

"You alright?" Randy asked, sitting next to me. I nodded, "Liar. You look terrible. Need a hug?"

"I need to kill mom..." I said, leaning forward. This wedding is going to ruin my life. "Can I tell you something?"

He nodded, "Anything dude." He folded his arms across his chest.

"Do you think I'm making a mistake by marrying Jesse? For some reason, I don't feel happy. I feel like I'm committing a sin. Something wants me to stop this wedding but something is telling me to marry him."

"I think you're just nervous... But are you sure it has nothing to do with Brian being here?"

I gave him an are you serious look. Of course it has everything to do with Brian being here. If he wasn't here, I'd most likely marry Jesse, no doubt about it. But my love for Brian is over powering the feelings I have for Jesse.

"No, I think maybe it is nerves." I took a deep breath, "Wanna know what sucks?" I said, exhaling. "The fact that I don't love Jesse... I feel like I never will." I admitted.

"Then why are you marrying him?" He sat up straight, giving me a confused look, "You're wasting everyone's money on this wedding. It's over four million. We don't have that type of money to throw around Jacks."

I stood up and paced around, frustrated, "You don't think I know that? I told mom I don't want to marry Jesse but she doesn't listen. She's selfish."