Chapter 4

Hey sorry guys I haven't updated in a while. Plus when pitch perfect 2 comes out I might base some of my story off it.

Beca's pov
~A week later
I just payed the taxi driver for bringing Chloe and I home from my dad's house. I am so happy my dad approves of me and her.

I feel someone hold my hand and I look in her eyes. "I love you Chloe." She smiles and kisses me. "I love you too Beca." My life couldn't be better my dad approves of me and Chloe and my love of my life loves me back. I snap out of my thoughts from Jesse and Stacie running towards us.

"We missed you guys so much." Jesse says trying to catch his breath. "It's only been a week, what did we miss?" Stacie frowns and looks at Jesse. Jesse nods and looks at us. Oh no something bad happen I can tell.

"Aubrey is in the hospital." Tears stream down Stacie's face and Chloe freaks out. "What happen?!" I hug Stacie and Jesse pulls Chloe aside to calm her down. "Stacie what happen?" She looks at me. "Bumper is back and he got in a fight with her." Anger goes through my body. "Where is he?" Stacie gives me a worried look. "In his dorm..."

I pull away from Stacie and run to his dorm. No one hurts my friends mentally or physically.

Chloe's pov
Jesse pulls me aside from Beca and Stacie. My best friend was in the hospital. "Chloe if you calm down I'll tell you." Tears streamed down my face. "Fine." He nods and holds my hand. "Bumper is back in Barden and they got in a fight." I fall to my knees and bawling.

I look over and seeing Beca running away from Stacie. "Beca!" Stacie calls out to her. "Stacie what happened?" Jesse ask her. "I told her and she asked me where he was." Oh no Beca is going to Bumper and she is anger. "We have to stop her she might get hurt!"