Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai

Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open.'

You were ecstatic to return to the studio the next day

You were ecstatic to return to the studio the next day. Seeing your internship group was amazing. They were thrilled to see you again, and word on the grapevine was that your soulmate works for Bighit.

Everyone wanted to know about your experience in the US and your soulmate who works for Bighit throughout lunch

Everyone wanted to know about your experience in the US and your soulmate who works for Bighit throughout lunch. You told them your soulmate had gotten you a  job as a video photographer's assistant. You merely smirk; they'd pass out if they knew your soulmate status and who Fate linked you with.

Li wanted to know if you were aware of the rumored BBMAs scandal involving one of the boys and if you knew who they were. You were a little apprehensive, so you quickly informed them it wasn't one of them. Fake news was prevalent in the media. You kept your mouth shut. You'll be seeing some film museums in Shanghai, according to Rawoon. You were all ecstatic.

The interns were packed into the vans. Tao, Ling, Steven, Lin, and Ming, the newest soulamtes, appear to be attached.

The excitement, squabbling, and bantering on the way to the museum were tangible. You were chatting away on your phone with a massive smile, which amused the people around you. 

Lin smiles, "Who are you texting so obsessively? You have the appearance of a cat who was given free cream "...

You merely smirk and shake your head at them, wholly absorbed in your chat.

Ling chuckles. "Her expression tells you everything you need to know. Her soulmate. is online, who else."

Because you look so joyful and satisfied, the boys also wondered about whoever you were on the phone.

They just smirked and let you be when they saw it was your soulmate. Your entire smile conveys how much you love your sweetheart.

When Taelove was on his break, he texted you. He said they went to a local coffee shop on the Vegas Strip, and you nearly screamed when he told Yoongi had found his soulmate. You had to keep your excitement under control. That was unexpected. The third Bell has been discovered. You will not be alone with Samiya. It's really exciting.