Chapter One

" It's time for us to go to school!" Tohru exclaimed cheerfully waking up her younger sister. "I am up." Hanako said emotionless. Although Tohru wouldn't say anything, a part of her heart hurt, hearing her sister's voice.

You see, Honda Hanako wasn't always emotionless, in fact she was once almost as cheerful as Tohru. But now that their mom died, the only light in Hanako's heart went out. Hanako wouldn't even laugh anymore, it was almost impossible to make her smile at all. Being the older sister, Tohru felt destroyed, seeing the once bright girl now just a clump of mush.

Tohru refused to think about it anymore, she will make Hanako happy somehow, even if it is the last thing she does. 

Hanako quickly changed and beat Tohru outside. Hanako had her brown hair, the tips red, down with two small buns, one on each side of her head.Hanako's blue eyes scanned Tohru as Tohru came out of the tent. 

" Let us go!" Tohru said, enthusiastically pumping her hands up and down. " We still have time before school starts, let us explore the area!" Hanako nodded, not really wanting to, but not wanting to leave Tohru alone by herself in the middle of the woods. 

In the distance the two girls knoticed an oldfashioned house, with what looked like a zen garden in the back. " Ooo, lets go see what's there!" Tohru exclaimed. " Um, th-" before Hanako could finish her thought, Tohru was already looking at something drying on the porch. " It is the zodiacs!" Tohru said. Hanako suddenly got chills down her spine and looked up to see a man in a robe, staring at them. " Tohru, let's go okay." Her voice came out a little forceful. 

" Oh don't worry, you are not in any danger!" the creepy pedo looking man said smiling. Hanako gritted her teeth as the man and Tohru started talking to each other. The man was giving her the creeps, so when the man leaned closer to Tohru Hanako was about to hit him when someone else did the job for her. "Jesus Yuki, did you put a dictionary in there or something?" The man said and Hanako cursed her luck. Seriously of all the people to run into, did it have to be the prince of her school? 

Hanako looked at Yuki and mentally sighed repeatedly. " Come on Tohru, we are going to be late for school  " As soon as Hanako said that Tohru widened her eyes and grabbed Hanako, running away, when Yuki said he would come with. Hanako quietly groaned in her head and walked silently, trying her best to ignore the two chatting.

I ran out of ideas, see you in the next chapter!

Good bye!

~Author Chan