new

i move all over the bed before realizing taylor wasn't there. i quickly get up and walk out the room.

"taylor," i call out, wanting to know where she is.

"hey sunshine, im in the kitchen, im coming," she says.

she shows me the brush and toothpaste and said we will go shopping today, but to wear another pair of her clothes for now. i select a hoodie and sweats again. i get ready and go downstairs remembering where the kitchen was. i see taylor cooking pancakes, and they looked so good. they were a nice golden color and they were perfectly round.

"that looks really good, taylor," i tell her.

she smiles and thanks me. she gives me two and gets two for herself. we both eat in silence for the first five minutes until taylor starts a conversation.

"so, we are going shopping with selena, is that ok?" she asks.

"yeah, that's ok," i tell her.

she takes both our plates and washes them, then comes to me.

"so the plan is we're going to get lunch outside then meet selena after at the mall, we'll have dinner there together, we'll watch a movie, maybe get dessert then come back, sound good?"

i nod my head "yes." i'm really grateful she's taking me shopping and she cares about me. i'm actually really excited because it's been a long time since i went out.

"umm... i have to ask you about your bruises," she says.

my mood suddenly dropped. there is no way i'm telling her, i just met her. what the heck.

"no, i'm not telling you," i say, sternly.

"please, you have to tell me, i might have to take you to the doctor," she said, making it worse.

"no! i just fucking met you, i'm not telling you my life story," i say, annoyed.

"look, i have to know since i'm taking care of you. or i at least need to see them," she says, raising her voice.

"you can't be getting mad at me, do you know what you are even asking me!" i yell.

she takes a deep breath and says "get ready, we're leaving in an hour," and goes to her room. what have i done? i might have overreacted but i didn't mean to make her mad.

please say she won't hit me. i didn't mean to. what if she went to get something to hit me with. i run to her room and knock on the door.

"what?" she yells.

"p-please don't h-hit me, i'm s-sorry. I-i wasn't thinking," i let out, sliding against the wall next to the door.

she quickly opens up the door and crouches down next to me. she pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.

"hey, i'm not going to hit you, ever. i am just a bit annoyed, that's it, okay? why don't you get ready?" she asks.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't trying to make you a-annoyed," i tell her.

"it's ok, just get ready, ok?" she asks, i nod my head and get up.

i choose one of her old t-shirts and black leggings, and they fit me okayish. i tie my hair back before going over to taylor's room. hey door was open and she was putting on some make up. she was wearing a pink flower shirt and a white cardigan with grey sweats. her hair was in a bun and she just  finished her make up. she finished putting in make up and puts two rubber bands in her purse.

"hey, im no sorry for pressuring you to tell me, i just want to know cause i have to know if it's infectious or what to do," she apologizing, leading me down stairs.

"it's ok, i just don't wants talk about it right now," i tell her.

"i totally understand, but you have to tell me soon, not now tho," she says.

we walk to her car and we decide to go to mcdonalds, well she does, cause we will be having a fancy dinner after  the movie.

"thank you so much for all of this, taking me out," i tell her.

"don't thank me honey, you need this," she says, holding my hand as she drives.

i see mcdonalds getting closer as she drives. she's take a last and goes into the drive thru. she said we don't have to go in, so we just order and get our food in the car.

that's really cool.