06

*edited*

Demi's POV

We were at the door of my father in law's house. I was here as a billionaire's wife. And a mother of two. A perfect life that i wish I had. The doors opened and we walked in, catching attention of everyone when we walked in.

"Mr Leaguer," Toby said and Tina smiled at us. She looked at me up and down before looking at her own dress and flipped her hair.

"Mr and Mrs Menzel," Vincent said in a professional tone.

"Who might this stunning beauty be?" Toby asked, so now I'm stunning?

"This is Mrs Leaguer. And these are our kids, I hope you don't mind but I couldn't leave the future behind," Toby smiled and nodded his head. He never liked kids, ever in his life. Maybe that's why he did what he did that time.

"Drink?" I turned to Tina and smiled before taking the glass but Vincent took it and smiled.

"We die together," he said and took a sip before handing it back to me. Tina smiled at him and looked at Toby who was trying to catch Vincent's attention. Seconds later, Tina bumped into me causing me to pour the drink on my dress.

"Sorry sorry, I don't know what I was thinking i-"

"It's okay," Vincent said and nodded his head at Jessy who took Daniel and Mariah from us and led me to the bathroom.

"Mr Leaguer?" Vincent ignored him and walked with me to the bathroom.

"Damn it," he groaned and took his phone out.
"Get to the bathroom with the spare dress," he hung up and turned to me.

"Sorry."

"I told you I don't do sorry's. Why are you sorry anyway?"

"I ruined things for you?"

"You made this perfect. I will wait outside," he said when J'Adore walked in with another dress in hand.

"Strip off madame," he helped me out of my dress without ruining the hair. He handed me the new dress and I had no problem with putting it on. It was an expensive armani off shoulder dress. It hugged me like second skin. It was beautiful, like it was made of rose petals allowing piece of my thighs to show. J'Adore handed me another mask before looking me up and down. I know I was fat and the look he gave me made me think I was lying. He is a nice person but him lying to me even if it's by looks it's not nice.

"Oh my, Demi are you crying?"

"No," I wiped my wet cheeks and was about to put on the mask when he moved my hand and handed me a tissue.

"I am sorry but I don't know what to do when someone cries cause they look this quente," he walked out and Vincent walked in while I was dabbing the tissue on my face.

"Why are you crying?" I stood straight and turned to him. His eyes ran up and down my body before they rested on my exposed thighs.

"I will change."

"No no why?"

"I know I am fat Vincent. I have been told before, you don't need to hide it," I said and walked to the tap. He pulled me back and looked into my eyes.

"You are not fat. You have the most perfect body a girl could own. Fuck Menzel if he made you blind to see the fact that you are the hottest female specimen in the world."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, that's why Tina was jealous that she ended up ruining your dress."

"But what if she ruin this one too? It looks expensive."