Harry.,.

I decided to ask Ella out to lunch to make up for what had happened. She said yes.

Ella was really fit. She had long, dark brown hair that blew around in the wind and beautiful eyes that sparkled in the sunlight and- What am I saying? I sound so sappy. She's just really sexy.

Ella's POV.,.

Harry was taking me out for lunch to make up for spilling the coffee on me. I was gonna say no because I had idea who he is. For all I know, he could be a serial killer! But, he seems really nice so I said yes. He drove us to a nice restaurant for lunch.

"Harry, this place is really expensive. We're just having lunch."

"They have good food." he shrugged.

As we got out of the car, Harry gave a jacket to cover my blouse.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Lunch was really nice. The food was delicious and I got to know Harry a bit more. He went to the same college as me, and now that I think about it, I might have seen him before. He also liked to party which was nothing like me. I've only been to a few parties and those were the ones that Claire dragged me to.

After lunch, Harry drove me home. I asked him to drop me near the grocery store that was five minutes away from my apartment. Before I got out, he quickly typed his number in my phone.

In the store, I just bought some cereal and a few snacks and got out. When I got to the front of my apartment building I saw Harry's car. What is he doing here? Is he following me or something?

I heard Harry shout, "Hey Ella! You live here?"

"Yeah. You live here too?"

Harry parked his car and came over. "I just moved in with my friend Niall."

"Niall? Niall Horan?" I questioned.

"Yeah! You should come over sometime."

"Same to you." I replied.

After a nice, hot shower, I looked in the fridge to see what to have for dinner. There was nothing good except for frozen pizza. I won't be able to finish it all by myself... should I call him? Yes, no, yes, no... YES.

I dialed his number.

"Hey! It's Ella."

"Hi!" he replied.

"I have pizza. Wanna come over?"

"Sure!"

I don't know why I was inviting someone to my house who I barely knew but, something about him just made me want to get to know him more.

A few minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, it's Harry!"

\\\
authors note:
hey guys! it's been a while since I updated so sorry about that. I have a like 24 reads and I'm so happy that someone is reading this! Sorry that the story is kinda boring so far, It's gonna get better soon.
COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS OF THINGS THAT YOU WANT IN THE BOOK!!!