1♡. LEAFLET

ⵌ •₊ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒕 ━━ jirose & liskook au ¡! - bangpink_lovebug ⤾˚

- bangpink_lovebug ⤾˚.♡꒦꒷
_____________________

At 6:30 in the morning, that dang alarm on the bedside table kept on ringing. The girl, snug as a bug under her cozy blankets, let out a groan, thoroughly annoyed by the relentless ringing of the alarm clock. With a swift move, she shut the thing up and dove back into dreamland, completely forgetting that she had classes to attend.

After an hour, she woke up and abruptly sat up. Checking the time, she realized it was past 7:15 now.

Oh crap!

"Agh! I'm gonna be late again!"- she groaned in frustration, she threw the blanket aside and got off the bed.

She rushed into the bathroom. "I have to be ready ASAP!" She quickly washed up and got dressed into a simple outfit.

She wore a shirt with long sleeves, a lavender-colored cardigan over it, paired with a knee-length white skirt. She tied her hair into a low ponytail, and lastly, she put her glasses on.

_____________________

The bell rings just after she entered 'Seoul High' all sweating and out of breath.

Run fast, Chaeyoung! If you don't want to be scolded by the professor, rushing inside the hallway. Almost blindly, she bumped into someone, making that person groan.

"Ouch! Sorry!" she apologized without even looking at the person she bumped into. Then she rushed away without hearing any response from that person.

"Tsk! What a clumsy girl!" the guy muttered, frowning in annoyance.

The elevator doors were about to close, but luckily, in the meantime, she pressed the buttons to make it stop. As she was about to enter the elevator, her gaze met with someone unexpected-none other than her crush.

Jeon Jungkook!

Her steps came to a halt; she froze in her place. In a matter of seconds, her heartbeat increased.

Oh my Gosh! My heart's gonna explode! -
Roseanne suddenly felt nervous in her crush's presence. When Jungkook noticed that the girl was not coming inside but holding the door open, he cleared his throat. When there was no action from the girl in front of him, he pressed the elevator button and made it shut because even he was running late for his classes.

As his charming face disappeared with the closing doors of the elevator, Roseanne realized that she had missed the elevator ride with her crush.

"Oh no!" Roseanne groaned in regret.