2♡. BFR?

ⵌ •₊ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒕 ━━ jirose & liskook au ¡! - bangpink_lovebug ⤾˚

ⵌ •₊ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒕 ━━ jirose & liskook au ¡! - bangpink_lovebug ⤾˚.♡꒦꒷
_____________________

BFR - BOY FOR RENT?

"A private company from where you can rent a boy of your choice! He can do anything as you tell him to do. He can either be your fake boyfriend and give you the princess treatment or be your plaything to use as you please. So don't delay anymore and rent a boy today! We guarantee that you won't ever regret renting a boy from BFR."

"Meet us in Temptation Nightclub for more information," Roseanne read the leaflet advertising a company named BFR.

What use is this to me?

Roseanne got more curious about this BFR now. She couldn't decide if she should throw the leaflet away or keep it in her purse.

After a moment of thinking, she decided to keep it in her purse and left for her home.

Around 9 PM, the doorbell rang while Roseanne was peacefully having instant ramen. She groaned, keeping the bowl of ramen aside, she walked to the door to open it.

It was Jennie at the door, with a dazzling, joyous smile on her face. Roseanne looked behind Jennie to find Taehyung standing beside his car. Jennie looked back to wave at him before getting inside the house. Roseanne nodded at Taehyung a bit formally before closing the door.

Jennie plopped herself on the big sofa, hugging the cushion and throwing her legs in the air. She was giggling and blushing, lost in thoughts about Taehyung.

Roseanne approached her bestie, and from Jennie's happy face, she could tell that Taehyung accepted Jennie's proposal. She was genuinely happy for her friend.

"Omg unnie! You know you are a blushing mess right now." Roseanne chuckled. Jennie covered her face in shyness. Roseanne sat across from Jennie on the other sofa and picked up her ramen bowl again to finish it before it got cold.

Jennie sat up, still hugging the cushion tightly. Her ears and cheeks were still scarlet red from blushing.

"He kissed me." Roseanne choked on noodles. She hit her chest aggressively and coughed violently. Her eyes got teary, and she rushed into the kitchen to get herself some water.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" Jennie rushed behind her. Roseanne felt relieved after swallowing down a huge amount of water. Jennie rubbed Roseanne's back to comfort her.

"Are you okay, now?" Roseanne just nodded then chuckled.

"Now tell me everything in details." Roseanne showed her mischievous smile to Jennie before dragging her back to the living room. They sat down as Jennie started to spill every detail of her first date with Kim Taehyung.