" A Walking talking Lie Detector."

~ { 7:00 } ~ 

~ { Third person view } ~ 

"Alright pups, lets get comfy then we can start this thing!" Rocky Cheered. The pups dismissed and head to their pup houses to get something comfortable on. 

~ { 12 minutes later } ~ 

The pups all got back into the lookout. One by one until they were all there in the living room. "Alright, who wants to go first!" Zuma Questioned. He got a bean bag and sat on it, getting comfortable. "I will!" Marshall said excitedly. "Alright, Um.... Truth or Dare...Rubble!" " Dare!" Rubble answered confidently. " Alright, I dare you to... Gulp down a whole Water bowl on one try." Rubble still had a Smirk on his face. " Alright, I'll be right back." He walked over to his water bowl, and brought it over. "Alright, 3...2...1.. GO!" With that, Rubble Gulped down his whole entire water bowl. "Wow." Chase said in Amazement. After rubble had finished he got a applauded. " Thank you, Thank you." He said bowing. 

We all laughed. "Alright, Truth or Dare...Skye." She didn't respond, it looked like she was intensely thinking about something...         "Skye." Chase said while nudging her, finally she stepped out of her trance. "W-What?" She said while looking around her. "Truth or Dare?" Rubble Repeated. "Oh, Um.. Dare?" She answered uncertain. Zuma started to whisper into Rubbles ears, Rubble made a smirk that worried Skye a little bit. 

"I Dare you... To sneeze. " Rubble finally blurts out. Sky becomes covered and Light pink blush. "What's so bad about a Sneeze?" Marshall questions. " Oh, there is nothing wrong with it its just how she does it." Zuma Teases. "Anyway, do I even sneeze?" Skye said changing the subject. " With this." Zuma pulls out a feather. He walks up to her and starts to tickle her nose. At first she just giggle but then you see that she's about to sneeze. " She's gonna Blow!! Take cover!" All the pups run but Chase. "Achoo!~" She does the most adorable sneeze ever possible Known to man. All the pups again except Chase Awed to the sneeze. Skye was a Flustered mess. Marshall got up to see Chase Frozen. He slowly walks over to his best friend and scared. 

"C-Chase?.." He said while turning him, seeing him all red. No response. The shock In the room was.. Indescribable. "Move out the way!" Zuma Shouts with a bowl full of water. He splashes him with it getting him out of his Trance. "W-What h-h-happened?" Chase looks like he's about burst into blush all over again.  

~ { After calming down } ~ 

After Chase dried, and changed his clothes, the pups continued. "Alright, after what just happened. Its my turn!" Skye said being optimistic. "Chase Truth or Dare?" Skye questioned, looking into his eyes. "Dare." He said not glancing away from her eyes, their eyes we locked on. "Well, I guess I dare you to...Be a Lie Detector for the whole day tomorrow.!" Gasps filled the room, but Chase not being the startled pup he was. "Sure." 

~ { The next day. 8: 45am } ~   

~ { Chase's POV } ~ 

Today is the Day I'm a Lie Detector. Yay. Thanks to Rocky's Quick thinking. He gave me a Ear piece that can detect lies. Time to start the morning off Fresh. I open my pup house with the ear piece, of course on my ear. I walk around the lookout to see Skye, also walking around enjoying the view. "Skye?" Her being startled She jumps, she lets out a sigh of relief. She lays back down and continues the view. I lay next to her. 

"Skye, how long have you been up?" Her knowing that I have the ear piece on my ear she answers. " Since 4am." I was hoping it would Beep { If it Beeps then its a lie. }  It didn't. She lets out yawn, "Skye, why didn't you sleep?" I said with concern in my eyes and tone.  "I couldn't sleep." The Lie detector beeps. "Skye, Why didn't you sleep?" I repeat my statement. She lets out a sigh "Nightmares." The lie detector stays quiet. "About what?" I asked, curiously. But she stayed quiet. All she did was smile.  She got up and walked away not answering the question, now that got me worried. 

~ { After Chase woke up the pups. 9:10 } ~

I still wonder what KIND of nightmares. But I mean I never would want to see her beautiful face have tears running down her cheeks. Her beautiful Magenta eyes full of tears I could never handle. I shake my head, and open my eyes to my food bowl. I move it to the side and walk out the lookout. Then the day goes as usual

~ { 7:12 pm. } ~ 

The pups and myself start to head towards the Play area outside to finish our round of Truth or dare. We couldn't do it inside since Ryder is working on something in there. We all settle down and get comfortable before we start. Then we start. "Alright, time to continue the round. " Rocky said. We all nodded. "Alright, I'll go first. Truth or Dare Marshall." Skye questioned " Truth. " Marshall Responded "Is it true that you love Liver treats?" Skye said with a smirk "Yeah!" My lie Detector stayed silence. 'I wasn't Expecting any other answer' I say I Chuckle to myself.  There was a few for rounds before somebody had dared a serious one. I was staring at Skye the whole time. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She's like a angel. "Alright, Chase truth or Dare." Zuma Questions to me. Snapping me out of my Trance. "Wha- Truth." I Answer sternly. A Smirk forms on his face. He gets up and takes my Lie detector and puts it on Skye. "Dude what the hec-' " Do you like Skye? " My face Covered in red, what do I say? There's no turning back now. "No, I love her." I say As I firmly place my paw on the ground. I jump up,  and walk away, silence. I walk to a cliff. I look up at the stars. Calming me down I close my eyes. 

                Crack!

My ears pecked and I look behind me, ready to pounce. "Skye? I thought I'd be the last one you'd want to see." I lay back down and face the stars. I feel something fluffy, and soft. I look to my left to see the same Cockapoo. " I thought you didn't like me back." I felt guilt running in my veins. She put her paw on mine, and looks me into my eyes. I look back into her beautiful Magenta eyes. She gives back my lie detector on my ear. " I love you too." The lie detector doesn't beep. I look into her eyes in shock. She leans closer ,and so do I. Centimeters, then, we make contact. It was amazing. Fireworks felt like they went off.  I guess the "Walking talking Lie Detector" Gave me Something I really wanted 

                         Love~