The Player

I do not own Undertale (Also Any pictures shown are not mine)

---

It has been so long since something new has happened, you have killed all the monsters thousands of times. From the Lowliest Froggit to the king themselves Asgore. Sure at times, you have had trouble moving forward due to the relentless fish and the smiling trash bag, but you did kill them after learning how to fight through their simple attack patterns. You were determined to win after all. You love playing with their lives in this "underground world". Walking through the ruins You would find Toriel with her Compassion before you stab her through the chest with a toy knife killing her so simply with just a single blow like she was nothing but ... dust.

Then you would leave the Ruins and come across the two brothers one short, one tall

Then you would leave the Ruins and come across the two brothers one short, one tall. If you were seeing them for the first time you would think they were complete opposites. You will talk about the ... short one later. The Tall one, Papyrus, oh he was so kind so loving so ... Trusting of the innocent little human. Their Brother of course was, not like that mattered to me. He gets his ends due in time. Papyrus with his boring little Puzzles, which were so simple that a child much younger than you could solve them in mere moments, would try and steer me from the true path, my calling even. Disgusting. He still wanted to steer you away from your true genocide with his words saying "anyone could be a good person if they just tried". It felt good to cut off his head and stick my snow-covered boots upon his face. One good stomp and he was all done. You don't need him to believe in you, you already have the determination to complete my goal.

 You don't need him to believe in you, you already have the determination to complete my goal

After killing and making sure to leave the Scarf as evidence for his ... Dear Brother, you walk through the tundra to the Waterfall. You long ago stopped picking up better gear till the end of the underground. It wastes my time and you are already skilled enough to go through. The annoyance came from the form of an Armless monster who soon decided to follow, you allowed him to come so the story could continue to be the same, didn't want dear Undyne to get angsty and attack too early. When he nearly falls off the bridge you get so much joy, this Kid has pissed you off for so long you wished he fell into the pit. You honestly do hate Undyne though. Not because you respect her Courage or you like her Integrity or anything of the sort. It is because she won't die in one hit and has the gall to Survive through using Determination! You want to rip her apart. With your Bare hands, but a Knife will do for now. Undyne the Undying, Tch pathetic.