0.1

Joselyn Pov

Hi I'm Joselyn and I'm 19 years old. I'm a foster kid I live with 11 other girls and we are all viners that have almost close to 1 million followers.

Pretty famous right? Heh. We have come this far doing it for the fans not for he fame.

We're all family but not blood family we are foster kids.

Madison is the youngest she is advanced for her age ( Age is 13 ) she is adventurous and loves to read , she is not a goody 2 shoes as I said, Dora the explorer is an adventurous girl.

She is obsessed with this thing called MAGcon and they are her idols. She especially liked this boy called Hayes Grier.

Im the oldest since I'm 19 and once I turn 20 I'm moving out with all the girls

I did say we are family. Well that's it for me bye .

**Madison's pov*

"Dora do you wanna go to the store with me " Joselyn said .

" Don't call me that and yes I wanna go " I said .

" Ok don't get your pants in a twist and go call boots so we can go " Joselyn said sarcastically .

Ok so that was kinda funny who am I kidding I was dying on the floor of laughter .

I finally stopped laughing and we went to the store .

I got a notification on vine that hayes and Cameron posted a vine .

It said " Need some help Walmart "

Huh that's weird

Then I just heard someone ask " ma'me wold you like some help with your shopping " I turned around to fined hayes in a Walmart shirt, some khakis and a Walmart blue SnapBack .

I just stayed in shock starring at him .

All I can say is " You .. Are .. Hayes ... Fricking ... Grier " i shuttered.

" Yes I am " he said getting closer and grabbing my bags .

" You are ?" He asked .

" Madison " I said .

" Madison u got a last name " he asked .

" No " I said blankly looking down at the floor .

" I'm so sorry " he said hugging me .

" At least I have an older sister " I said .

" Well I would like to meet her " he said .

" She is not here I'm here with one of my foster sisters " I say smiling

" Well I would like to meet her " he said .

" Well can I saw on vine that your here with Cameron, can you do me the solid of letting me meet him and then they meet each other " I ask

" Yea " he said .

He led me to cam and I just had a mini hart attack .

" Hi I'm Cameron Dallas " he said .

" I know " I said .

" Supporter " he said .

" Yes " I said as I hugged him .

" Your name " he asked .

" Madison , just Madison " I said .

" Foster kid " he asked .