Chapter 2

"(Y/n), You're a crazy brawler." Eren ran up to me. I flipped my hair at his comment, I felt flattered. My goal is to be the best cadet this town has ever seen. I want to avenge those who died in the hands of Titans.

"Everyone, make your way to dining hall for dinner. You will all be treated for your hard work today." Commander said.

Wow he is actually being kind right now, The only words that usually come out of his mouth is hate speech.

I walked with Eren and the others towards the main building where we eat.  A line formed leading to the cooks who ration out our food.

"Good job today (y/n)." People said as they passed by me.

I saw Jean enter into the dining hall with his head bandaged. People around him were giggling as he passed them.

"Jeez, you messed him up pretty bad." Eren whispered.

Jean noticed me in line and walked up to me. He came close and whispered in my ear. "You better watch your back, girl.."

Before he pulled away from me, I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer, whispering in his ear. "Good luck. I pushed his face back away from me and smirked. He got angry and walked away.

"What did you say to him?" Mikasa asked.

"Meh, it's nothing. I told him to stay safe." I shrugged my shoulders.

We grabbed our food and sat to an empty table. People gathered around us and asked many questions. They asked Eren about his backstory because of the words he said to the Commander. I could see he made a frown, but judging by the person he is, he told them what happened to his mother.

Everyone gasped from what he said and wished him the best. Everyone looked at me and wondered the same thing.

"Well I-" I felt a drink being poured on top of me. The liquid streamed down my face and onto my clothing.

"Oops- sorry." I heard a man say behind me. After a couple seconds, a foul scent came through. It smelled like... Urine?

"Ew, (y/n)! Go somewhere else please." Everyone around the table covered their noses.

I looked in the corner of my eye to see Jean snickering. So immature of him, I will deal with him later. For now I need to wash up and get a new uniform to wear in the mean time.

I got up from the table and made my way outside to my assigned cabin. I grabbed a new uniform and towel and made my way to our shower. I took off my clothing and undergarment and stepped in. I turned the shower on and the water streamed down my soothing skin.

After a couple minutes, it felt like there was a presence behind me. I quickly turned around and aimed my fist behind me. Someone grabbed it and slammed my arm against the wall. I opened my eyes trying to ignore the water getting into them. I looked up and seen Jean.

"What are you doing here asshole!" I growled.

He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up.

"Calm down woman, I just want to come to an agreement." He looked into my eyes.

I spit in his face. "Fuck your agreement..."

"Didn't you have an older brother who was reported missing?" He asked. My eyes widened. I pushed him away and slammed him into the wall.

"What do YOU know about my older brother?" I growled.

"My father is friends with him, isn't he in the survey corps? That is one of the reasons you joined, right?" he smirked.

"Is he alive? I haven't seen him since I was 8." I said

"Who knows, he may be alive or may not." He laughed.

I pushed my arm into his neck "Do you think this is funny!?"

"I will tell you, after you complete this deal." He removed my arm from his neck.

"What is it.." I said. He is very lucky I need to know on my brother whereabouts. I thought he was dead but is there really hope that he is alive.

"In tomorrow's fighting lesson, I want you to act like you blacked out. My goal is to be one of the top ten cadets so I can pick my regiment.." his fingers grazed down my body.

I can't let this opportunity go away, I have to do as he says.

He placed his hand across my lower back and pulled me to him.

Do we have a deal?" He smirked.

"..."I looked away, keeping my face from looking at his. It's not my fault he can't become one of the top ten on his own. He truly is a ass.

He pulled me even closer to him.

"Fine fine! Whatever pony." I sighed.

He pushed me onto the ground and walked out of the shower.

"Prepare to get your ass beat tomorrow." He smirked again.

"Just wait till the deal is over." I said.

He laughed and walked away.