modern au

I miss them sm so I've been writing some blurbs

First let's talk about Five.

Five is a professor at a University that teaches advance mathematics and and time-space stuff. Because his stuff is very advanced he was stuck with a small group of kids. He would be lying if he said he didn't have a soft spot for them, but they knew nothing about his personal life.

They had no idea that he was married, or that his wife was heavily pregnant with their son and daughter.

Jane on the other hand was a History teacher at a high school. These kids were so invested in her life. All of them absolutely adored her and were so excited when she revealed that she was pregnant. They've all seen the wedding pictures, and collectively agree that their kids would be so beautiful. A lot of them also simped for Five. They're very supportive of their relationship.

Jane is their favorite teacher because she wasn't some old guy that was only doing it for the coaching position. She also called out her textbooks for white washing did outside research to give them the most accurate information. She also cared about each of her students individually, Five would say too much.

When everything started to get shut down for COVID, they had to resort to online studies. Jane was doing her best to make things fun and exciting, but most of her class ended up with everyone talking about their struggles, and collectively giving each other advice and wishing everyone has a good day. She also uses google meets because one of the boys told her zoom was boring. And the school made an issue that grades could only get higher so she stopped posting assignments and gave kids with lower grades easy alternative assignments for easy points.

Five tried to follow her lead in making things more interesting, but ultimately failed. He did start making an effort to ask how everyone's day was going, which was an improvement. His students didn't completely hate him, they just thought he was dry. With his attempt to make things more interesting, he started to talk about time travel in the media, hoping to better connect with the kids. He was talking about how media portrayals often ignore the physics behind the theory of time travel when Jane opened the door to his office, clutching her stomach. He quickly excused himself and hit mute.

"Are you okay?"

"Me? Oh, yeah. I'm sorry I didn't mean to- ah!" She clutched her stomach again. Five gave her a look and stood up fast, accidentally bumping his laptop in the perfect position so his students could see what was going on.

"How long as this been going on?" Jane made a face.

"For a while... and I didn't want to interrupt you, or stop my class early because the kids were talking about ways to deal with depression and helping each other, and ah-" Five gave her a look.

"Love, you're not due for another month."

"Well, tell that the the amniotic fluid dripping down my leg! My water broke and we need to get the bags ready and stuff because my contractions are- ah! Really close together." Five's students were watching it all go down in shock, and amazement that Prof. Hargreeves could pull someone that attractive. Also, Five misclicked and they could hear everything that was going on.

Five turned back to end his class and realized his mistake. He cursed. One of his students found the courage to speak up.

"Since when do you have a wife?!"

"Yeah, she's literally gorgeous!"

"You're having a baby, dude. End the class!" Jane gasped and gave Five a look.

"You didn't tell them about me?" She laughed.

"I didn't think they'd want to know about my personal life."

"Are you kidding?"

"Bro take your wife to the hospital!" Jane laughed and got closer to the camera, putting her arm on Five's shoulder.

"Kids are nosy, of course they want to know everything about our personal life! No wonder your students probably think your dry. Also I've heard you talking through the wall about math and stuff. You really got to spice it up, my love. But that's for another day. We need to leave. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!" She called to his students and then ended the call. She clutched her stomach again and took a deep breath.

"We need to go now."