𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁

"Are you sure he said we should wait here?" Jin Ah whispers to Seung Ho who still appears awestruck ever since they stepped into the game developer section almost an hour ago.

"Yes. He said he'd call in the CEO and the one who made the game," Her brother answers before looks at Jin Woo's direction and adds an information. "Jung Se Ju."

"But it's more than 45 minutes already," Jin Ah says impatiently.

"They're outside probably deciding if we are scammer or if we are telling the truth."

"Then they should be here doing it. They're outside, you say? I'm gonna talk to them." She stands up from her seat and walks to the door.

"Yaa, Noona, Noona. Don't go. Let's just wait."

"No, do they think we don't have anything better to do? If they don't want to believe us in the first place, let's just go to Granada by ourselves." Jin Ah opens the door and true to what Seung Ho said, there are three gentlemen waiting outside.

They've met Choi Yang Ju, the head of R&D. But not the other two.

Jin Ah clears her throat and greets them as if she is the one who owns the company and not the other way around. She steels her nerve and says what she wants to say.

"Gents, can we move the discussion inside? We have waited for 45 minutes."

The guy in the middle, an older ahjussi, steps forward and starts apologizing to her, "Ah, Miss Yoon. I'm sorry, it's not our intention to make you wait that long. We still wait for Miss Jung before we discuss with you. I'm Park Seon Ho, the CEO."

Miss Jung?

She glances at Jin Woo who stands near the rolling blind at the window. He keeps blank expression but she can see his body stiffens when he hears the name.

Jin Ah walks back to her seat as the three men enter the conference room and sit across from them.

"Let me introduce the team first. You have met Choi Yang Ju, our R&D head of department. And this is Jung Se Ju, 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 game developer and current CTO of J-One Holding."

Both of the spectacled men nod at her. She turns to Jin Woo and he nods, assuring her. Before she can introduce herself though, Seung Ho abruptly stands up and holds out his hand to the youngest among them, Jung Se Ju.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Seung Ho. And I am a big fan of your game. You are truly a genius. Waaah, I can't believe I really meet you. I need to thank Zinu for this."

Everyone freezes upon hearing his statement. Every eyes in the room focuses on him. Except Jin Ah. She is more interested to see how Jin Woo takes this. The interesting part for him may be to see how his friends and colleagues react to the news.

So she focuses on that too. Jin Ah can see how curious Choi Yang Ju is, and how Jung Se Ju's mind already turns his wheel of thinking. And Mr. CEO – his face resembles hope.

"What do you mean Zinu?" Choi Yang Ju asks Seung Ho, not even hiding his curiosity. This time, before Seung Ho can blabber about Zinu, Jin Ah cuts him.

"Everyone, let me introduce myself. I'm Yoon Jin Ah, I'm Seung Ho's sister. And between the two of us, I'm the one who first met Ahjussi. Wait, I mean... Zinu. Or Yoo Jin Woo."

Jin Ah sees from the corner of her eyes the smile on Jin Woo's face and it boosts her confidence. "Okay, I hope you'll have time today, because it's going to be a long story."

After she ensures she gets everyone's attention, she launches her story about meeting Jin Woo.

""I— I'm not a gamer. I stumbled upon this game when I was clubbing. So, I wouldn't know this company, let alone your former CEO, he can attest to that." Jin Ah points to her brother.