x. Bob The Titan

━━ chapter ten
bob the titan

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

    FIONA tried to reach him. She could've died doing it; she was making herself vulnerable, but she saw him, struggling to get to her with them on his back, teeth sunk into his shoulder. She wanted to sob, crying out a weak, "Percy," as if that would save him━as if that would stop the monsters from tearing the two of them apart. But she hurt. Her back screamed with pain. And he was too far away ...

     That was when the shadow fell onto them. A huge, silvery figure dropped from above like an angel with a deadly curse, stomping down onto Kelli flat until she was nothing more than a mound of monster dust. He glanced at her, and Fiona's scream hitched in the back of her throat. He was a Titan; a ten-foot-tall Titan with wild silver hair, pure, glistening mercury eyes and muscular arms protruding from the ripped-up sleeves of a blue janitor's uniform. In his hand was a massive push broom, and his name tag read: BOB.

     He paid no attention to Fiona. He just looked away and turned to the two remaining empousai who stood over Percy. 

    One was foolish enough to attack. She lunged, but never stood a chance. Bob the Titan spun his broom, and a spearhead jutted out from the end. With a single deadly swipe, he cut her to dust. The last vampire tried to run. Bob through his broom like a massive spear; it sliced through the vampire and then magically returned to his hand. 

     "SWEEP!" the Titan grinned with delight and did a victory dance. "Sweep, sweep, sweep!"

     Fiona couldn't speak. Her heart pounded, and her back was sticky━probably the blood from the gigantic gash she could feel like hot iron against her skin. She managed to meet Percy's gaze. Despite looking dazed and horrible, even he matched her confusion. Fiona pushed herself to manage a dry, "H━how...?"

     "Percy called me!" said the janitor happily. "Yes, he did."

    Fiona realised, and her disbelief only grew. She wanted to crawl away, but if she moved, she feared that her back would just rip itself in half. "Called you? He━wait ... you're Bob? The Bob?"

     The janitor frowned when he noticed her wounds. "Owie."

     He tried to get closer to her but she flinched. She wanted to get out of here━she tried to crawl, but it only made the pain worse. The last Titan she fought almost killed all of her friends. 

     "It's okay," Percy said, swaying a little, but he managed to move just a bit to try and be closer to her. "He's friendly."

      Fiona didn't really have a choice. She closed her eyes tight as the Titan loomed over her. She felt him touch her back ... and miraculously, the pain slipped away like a zipper up a jacket, before disappearing completely. She gasped, her eyes snapping back open as she sat up, not sure whether to be grateful or horrified.

     Bob chuckled, pleased with himself, then bounded over to Percy and healed his bleeding neck and arm. "All better!" he declared. "I am Bob, Percy's friend!"

     Fiona pushed herself back onto her feet. She stumbled, she swayed, but that didn't matter. She just tripped and stumbled forward, hands stretched out towards her boyfriend who let her fall into him. Fiona hugged him tight, eyes closed as she let her shoulders slump for a moment to feel his arms around her. He was okay ... He was okay ...

     She didn't let go as Percy looked up to meet Bob's gaze. "Uh ... yeah," he croaked. "Thanks for the help, Bob. It's ... really good to see you again."