-ass hurricane-

The oncler walks into an apartment lobby hoping to find shelter from the raging hot ass drout that's happening outside. He grabs attention as his juicy jelly like fat flaps for ass cheeks makes a high pitch clapping sound.

"Excuse me sir.. your making a lot of noise" the receptionist says making tenses eye contact with the oncler.
The oncler holds his cheeks in place "sorry I have no control over my ass" he whispers blushing.

"Sir if you cant shut your ass up I'll hafta kick you out"
The lady said starting to get mad.

The oncler nodded and sat down in hopes of shutting his ass up, he sat down a lil to fast then expected and cause a higher sharp pitch that shattered the downstairs windows.
The oncler was frozen the fear of being thrown on to the burning dry cement over his fatass syndrome after walking 40minutes in that weather.

The lady stood and started to walk over to the oncler but before she could do anything a short orange dominant creature appears.

The oncler gasped he's never set eyes on such beautie before his eye traveled all over this man's body, onclers ass started to twerk uncontrollably he's never been so turned on in his life, everyone and everything started flying agressively due to the onclers ass wind created waves of air, but the oncler couldn't help it we was feeling so fucken needy it was clear he needed to be fucked until his ass was numb to stop the hurricane that is currently happening inside the building.

"SOMEONE FUCK HIS ASS.. SAVE US" the lady yelled holding onto a pole for dear life.

Oncler notice the only thing not flying and being forcefully thrown from one corner to the other was the gorgeous orange man with the greatest moustache known to man.
"I'll do it" the lorax said the raspy girthy voice.

The Lorax rips the onclers jeans open (consensually ofc) starts rubbing his throbbing cock on the onclers world record winning ass cheeks while he's still terking. "Fuck" the lorax gritts through his theeth.

The oncler moans "shittttttda fuucknnnnmm" the lorax enters the onler at full speed pounding it between twerks. With the added force and wind waves coming from the loraxes floppy ass ballsack the building starts to collapse.
The lorax had to hurry before the onclers ass cheeks blowup the planet.

"MMFUCK" the onclers ass starts to throbb harder. The Lorax reaches around to the onclers neck and chockes him "good boy keep shaking that Thang" the loraxes vains started to pop out on his cock making it more pleasurable for the oncler. "SHITTTTT IM GOING TO CUMM HARD" the oncler shouted.

"FUCKEN CUM THE WORLDS IN YOUR HAND CUM NOW OR THE WORLD WILL END" the oncler pounded himself harder agent's the lorax and just like that the oncler started to cum and his twerking slowed down. "oh you think we're done? My turn bitch" the lorax said pounding his ass faster. The oncler was to busy having an orgasum to hear.

"Turn around your going to swallow my cum other wise we'll have a tsunami" the oncler obeyed like the good little kitten he is.

The oncler put the loraxes large ass thick ass cock ass in his mouth and the lorax immediately started pouring sticky cum down the onclers throat there was so much the oncler started crying lorax cum which burned his eyes. The oncler was starting bloat dramatically. This turned the oncler on but he was now obeast and full of rich sticky cum he couldnt move his ass to twerk, the oncler came so hard without the Lorax expecting. The Lorax ran to higher ground he done his mission to stop the hurricane not the flood.

But luckily the oncler past out halfway through cumming that it created a small flood which fed trees and grass saving the farm crops from the drought. The oncler was now seen as a saviour for climate change. But ended up killing 80percent of humidity.

End.
~~~~~~