Chapter 5

AN: this starts when they first met from Alex's POV

Alex's POV

"My eyes change color of whatever mood I'm in" I said squinting my eyes shut, afraid of what his reaction will be. I slowly open my eyes

"Woah...That's AWESOME!!" He grinned "It's like a mood ring but with your eyes, that's so cool!!"

I looked at him with my jaw dropped, shocked at what I heard. It felt good to know that someone liked my eyes besides me and my siblings.

Wait. MY SIBLINGS!! THEIR OUT OF SCHOOL AND DADS GONNA BE HOME ANY MINUTE!!!

I check the time on my phone and right as I pull it out I get a text.

From my sister

Destiny: Alex come home now! Dad came home early and is hurting drake but he wants me. Please HELP!!!

"Oh my god! Omgomgomg I'm a terrible sister!!!" I screamed and grabbed at my hair in a panic

"No your not, now what happened?" Jaime asked

" I'm sorry I really have to go. But it was really nice meeting you!" I yell as I run to the exit. I ran and ran as fast as I could.

I can't let my little brother and sister get hurt like this. I SWORE I would protect them with my life.

Thank god I only live a few blocks down the street from Walmart. By the time I get their I'm panting hard and out of breath and trying to compose myself. I go inside as I hear my little sister screaming in fear.

"DESTINY!!" I yell as I run up the stairs to my siblings room.

I saw my brother in the corner with my sister trying to protect her, with a bloody face and bruises. Then I notice my dad holding something,

A knife

"HEY ASSHOLE!!" I yell at him to get his attention

He turns around and sees me, then he starts stumbling towards me obviously mad from his most likely HUGE hangover. "You're a mi- ugh mistake ya know? I never liked having you kids around. Plus I know you all miss your mommy, so why not go and join her! You're pretty much half way there anyway" he said gesturing to my arms and laughs

I am so sick and tired of this! I'm tired of being beaten to unconsciousness I'm going to stand up for myself and my siblings once and for all!!

"Drake, go lock yourselves in the the bathroom. I'll tell you when it's safe to come out, and don't come out no matter what you hear. Okay?" I instruct them.

"Okay" he says shaking, I kiss them both on the forehead and whisper ' I love you' to them as they walk out. They run to the bathroom and I hear the click of the lock reassuring me their safety.

Ok, karate and boxing skills, don't fail me now. My dad starts running towards me with the knife over his head. I dodged his strikes and I managed to kick the knife out of his hand. I weave and bob around him and end up on the other side of the room. I can see him getting angrier each time he misses, I dodge another one of his punches and he ends up smashing the window behind me.

"You missed fucker!!" I yell at him mockingly

I was caught off guard and he slaps me making me hit the ground. I see him walk over to the knife and pick it up. He stalks over to me and stabs me in my side, causing me to let out a scream only heard in horror movies. He pulls the knife out of me and just as he's about to strike again, I hear the door burst open.

Jaime's POV

"JAIME!!" I hear Vic yell behind me gasping for air. "Damn *gasp* you *gasp* run fast. *gasp* who's the one *gasp* scream?" He asks out of breath

"The girl I met at the store. I know it's her" I state strongly. All of a sudden I see the window upstairs break by someone's fist

"You missed fucker!" I hear her yell. I run up to the door to find it unlocked and ran up the stairs as I hear my dream girl scream in agony.

I burst the door open to find a man beating her in a corner.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yell as I tackle the guy to the ground. I start punching him in the face till I know for sure he's knocked out.

I turn back to the girl to see Vic helping her up.

"Wait" she says weakly. I walk up to her to help her walk to where she's going, she knocked on a door.

"Drake, destiny? It's ok to come out know. It's safe." She says loud enough to let the people on the other side to hear.

I see the door open to find a little boy and girl hugging each other for dear life their eyes bloodshot from crying. The boys face was all bruised and bloody, probably protecting the little girl.

"Sis, your ok" I hear the boy say softly.

"Yea I'm fine, a little hurt but I'm ok" she says crying and hugging both of them

"Ok now come on we need to get out of here NOW." She says ushering them out of the door.

She starts getting dizzy and starts falling but I catch her. I pick her up bridal style and tell the younger kids to follow me, and we all start walking towards Kellin's house.

AN: HEYYY GUYSSS long time no see! I know you guys are like "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!!" Well I don't have an excuse so u guys can throw skittles at me 😪 and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY that's I've been gone forEVER but I'm back know and I'm gonna try and update maybe on the weekends. I'm a VERY busy person so yea.

Pic of Alex on the side --->

PEACESKIES ^-^¥