Liam's P.O.V.

Ignore the crown till later. It's important I promise

"What are you doing here? You should be in bed," I said. She shook my head no.

"I want to help," she stated and went over to the table where Scott and I were previously at. Scott looked at me, I gave a small nod of approval. She grabbed a pencil Scott was about to protest, but I glared at him. She change the plans a little.

"You had some of the houses to cramped and had a four block center. I just changed them a little," she said handing them back to Scott. He nodded then walked away to start the building process on Shelby's and my house.

"I think you just shocked Scoot. Good job Shub's," I said before walking off. She looked a little shocked that I used her nickname from our childhood. I went over to see how the building was coming along. They seemed fine, until I herd Will. I shook it off and went back to my tent to leave Shelby a note. I left with my mining gear.

I went to our mines and went down. I love caving, it clears my head and gives me time to think.

I think I was down there for about 10 hours. I got plenty of iron, gold, redstone, some lapis, and I got almost 50 diamonds. I went back to the surface and smelled the fresh air. I went over to some of our crates and put the items in there, except 20 diamonds, 30 iron and gold. I was going to make her a crown with diamonds, iron, and a bit of gold as small flowers.

I got back to my tent and shelby was passed out on the ground. I picked her up and tucked her in. I started to develop feeling for her about six years ago. I've only told Scott. He looked kinda happy when I told him. In the morning I was going to travel to a city, about three days away, to get the crown done. I would be gone for about two weeks so I was going to leave Shelby in charge, Scott would help her with anything she needed.

"Shelby, Time to get up. I have to tell you something," I said shaking her. She just rolled over. I sighed and pulled her blankets off she jumped at the sudden cold air and glared at me.

"LIAM! Are you crazy? The sun isn't even up. Let me go back to bed," she said with her natural high voice. I sighed and went to exit the tent, but Scott was coming to me.

"Scott just the person I was looking for. I'm leaving the camp for about two weeks. I'm leaving Shelby in charge. You are going to help her," I said and that got Shelby's attention.

"WHAT! YOU'RE LEAVING?!" She jumped out of bed. I ran over and caught her. She looked at me almost in tears.

"Shelby, I'm only going to be away for two weeks. In that time you can concentrate on building. Scott is going to help you," I said setting her on her bed. Then she burst into tears. I hugged her and told her I had to go. I think she fell back asleep, because the sun wasn't even up and she doesn't get up as early as I do.

"Scott, I know you want to argue with me, so don't. I'm going to the city to have a crown made for Shelby," I said walking over to the makeshift stables to grab my horse. Scott looked sad, but didn't say anything.

"Liam, I know you love her, but she's not ready to lead yet. What if something happens to you?" Scott asked handing me my reins. I gave him a small smile, and I was off.

I was quite happy to have some free time to think of how things would go when I got back to the camp, and what would change. I just stopped thinking about it and continued on.

"Sir, do you happen to have some food? Or some money? I'm starving," a beggar asked when I was about a day away from the town. I looked in my bag and I only had three pieces of meat and one slice of bread. I gave him all of it and continued. The beggar looked shocked that someone gave him food.