Shelby's P.O.V.

After Liam left I thought it was just a bad dream, but when I woke up again he still wasn't there. I started to cry and Scott came in to calm me down.

"Shelby, you do realize he went there for you..." he said that last part then covered his mouth.

"What do you mean that he went there for me?" he shook his head without taking his hands off his mouth. So he was going to play hard, I can play hard as well.

"You don't want to tell me, do you? So what would happen if Mariel came in and saw me kissing you? Do you think she would break up with you? That could be arranged," I said, almost walking out of the tent.

"He likes you and he doesn't know how to tell you. Please don't make Mariel break up with me. I love her so much. Please I'm begging you," he said almost in tears. He then started crying like a little baby. I opened the flap to the tent and Mariel was standing there in shock.

"Scott, you love me?" Mariel asked, still at a loss for words. He nodded and his face was red from blushing and he was still crying a little. Mariel just smiled at him and walked over to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Then they went into a full out makeout session.

"You're welcome!" I yelled before walking out the open door. That was easier than I thought. Now it's time to start on building the town. I'm going to make sure that Liam's and my house had lots of room, and was the biggest for town meetings and such.

TIME SKIP TILL LIAM IS BACK.

"Liam! That was surprisingly quick. What did you get me, and who is this little cutie?" I said running over to him as I jumped on him, knocking him to the ground. Scott got me off Liam. Liam gave Scott Bird and a little girl. He told him to take her to Mariel till he was able to watch her. He took me up to the cliff just as the sun was setting.

"Shelby," he started. He didn't know how to continue so I just started leaning in, he did the same.

"Liam, you don't have to tell me. Scott broke, I asked him and pretty much tied him up till he told me. I love you too," I said before kissing him. He was shocked at first but started kissing back.

"I'm going to kill Scott later. I also got this made for you that's why I left," he said, handing me a crown. I looked at it, not really wanting to grab it. I looked at it then at him, back at the crown examining it. I put it on the ground before attacking him with another hug and a small kiss.

"LIAM! How much did this cost? You shouldn't have, I don't deserve it," I said, handing it back to him. He took it which made me a little sad, then he put it on my head.

"Nothing, I had all the materials, and the Blacksmith didn't charge anything. And what do you mean you don't deserve it? You're my queen in this lonely kingdom," He said, pulling me close to him. I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I heard was Scott asking Liam for permission to marry Mariel. It took all my strength not to jump out of Liams arms and scream.

"I'm not her father Scott. You don't have to ask for my permission," he said, picking me up.

"You're like a father to most of the girls in this camp, because their mothers left them with your father and he died when you were still young. So to most of them you are their father," Scott said.

"If that's how you see it, you have my permission to marry Mariel. Just be good to her, she is a sweet little girl," he said, almost sounding like a father.

"You sounded almost pained to say that. Did you just realize how much of a father you are?" then I didn't hear anything else.

"Shelby! You aren't going to believe it! SHELBY!" Mariel was screaming at me.