belated happy birthday, hoon <3

happy birthday, hoon! i'm so glad to get to celebrate this special day 💕 i'm happy that you exist and is there for us, engenes.

you keep me comfort even if i just stare at a picture of yours or your photocard. you are so talented and amazing. i don't know what my current state would be if i didn't discover your existence.

i'm overjoyed that i have found you and enhypen. never give up and always stay positive. remember that us engenes are also here for you.

i hope that you will have a really good birthday and i wish that you spend this memorable day in a way that you would enjoy it. keep in mind that you are a very precious person.

us engenes love you so much with all our heart and that will not change. do not worry about engenes getting tired of you because we will not.

as promised, we will be by your side forever and ever. we will spend our most sad, happy, and memorable days together. if your sad, think about the members that will also be there for you.

you are the light to my world and you are keeping it bright until now. while you are the light to our world, we will be the same for you.

you are a very great person with an amazing personality. we stan you for a reason. i hope you stay healthy and live until the age of 100 or more. believe in your current dreams.

once again, happy birthday! i love you so much ❤️

- injangg