CHAPTER 3

Y/n pov

I am walking down the neighborhood since that jerk kicked me out .

Flashback

I went home after my job and I was surprised all my stuff was lying outside the door and people were looking at it . It was embarassing so I knocked on the door angrily . He opened it and when he saw it was me he tried to close it but I kept my leg in between . " What " he asked irritably .
" What is the meaning of this " I pointed to the stuffs  outside . " Nothing it means you are kicked out " he said .
" But why " I asked nearly in tears .

" Simple I don't want to see your face " he shrugged .   "W-w-what " I said surprised . " Ok bye and don't ever come here or else I'll kill you " he threatened and closed the door on my face . I was too shocked to even move I froze there . But eventually I took my luggage and started walking ignoring the looks people gave me .

Back to the present

So what am I going to do . I was just walking and walking . I have nowhere to go . I can ask my friends for help but j don't want to be a burden for them so that's a no . I soon reached a apartment kind of . It was shabby but clean  . I entered the apartment thinking of spending tonight here and then going to find a house tomorrow .

" Hello I was wondering whether I can stay here " I asked to the front lady . " Sure " she said and I payed and she showed me my room . It was clean and modern nothing like the outside . " Thanks " I said . " Your welcome mam " she replied and went outside the room . I changed my clothes and went to sleep .

P

The next morning I skipped school and went to search a house . I had saved some money which should be enough to rent a house . So I searched on Google and found a house which I liked and it was cheap but I had to share it with a roomate . It seems like that person is searching for a roomate . So I booked a meeting and got ready .

When I reached there I was surprised it was big and modern and so pretty

When I reached there I was surprised it was big and modern and so pretty . I was in love  with it .

 I was in love  with it