CHAPTER 11

Y/n pov

"Y/n do you want to keep it here or near the couch " he asked ." Yoongs that is a table so of course I want it near the couch " I said sarcastically . " Hehe sorry " he apologized . " It's ok just place it there " I said . " You could have lived with me you know . I wouldn't mind " yoongs asked . " Thanks for the offer but I want to stand up on my own " I replied . He chuckled " ok then brave lady " he said with swag .

"You know yoongs I am glad that I met you after 8 years " I said .  " I know I am sorry I left you kitty but I was young and I had no choice " he replied . " It's ok atleast we met after not seeing each other for a long time " I said . " Yes " he replied . " Why do you work at the coffee shop yoongs ?" I asked . " I need money so that I can travel to Korea and pursue my dream kitty " he replied . " I am so happy I met you there " I smiled . " Me too " he smiled back .

Flashback

I wanted some coffee after the long flight so I entered  some coffee shop . I was hungry too as I didn't eat anything while I was on the plane since I was feeling nauseous . I went to the counter to place my order " hello may I have a chocolate latte and a piece of apple pie please " I requested .
" Sure that would be $4 .45 " the worker replied . " So what should I write on the cup ma'am " he asked me . " Oh please write y/n " I replied .

"Are you Kim y/n " he asked again . " Yeah how do you
know" I asked back . " Do you remember me kitty I am your yoongs oppa " he said pointing to himself . " Yoongs oppa . Is that really you ?" I was so happy . " Yeah kitty " . It's been a long time since I heard this name . " How did you recognise me ?" I asked . " You are still wearing that necklace I gave you 8 years back . I wasn't sure but when you told your name I was sure " he smiled .

Present

Present

" Do you want noodles oppa " I asked yoongs oppa since he was watching tv . " Yes I do kitty you literally made me do so much work . Helping you move into your new house was so tiring . You should be grateful that I am helping you instead of sleeping . I miss my bed you know " he said . " I do know now will you come the noodles will be cold " I giggled . " Hmm " he hummed .

" Ok bye oppa " I waved at him as he climbed on his bike he waved back and drove off . I sighed and went inside thinking about searching for a job maybe I can yoongs to find me job in his work place . *Yawn* I am sleepy I am going to bed ........😴😴 .

Taehyung pov

This is driving me crazy . without her scent my body is becoming weak and wobbly . No amount of blood is building my strength . I need her . Without her I will be dead . I can't even find her I searched for her everywhere but I couldn't find her . She will definitely be punished for making me suffer . I love her why can't she understand and come back .

But I know she won't cause she is scared of me . I have to do something I have to find her . I want to pin her against the wall and mark her so that the whole world will know she belongs to me . If any body tries to come in between he will be dead meat . I want to kiss her so badly . But I can't cause she isn't here .

Hoseok pov

I tried calling y/n and even texting her but she isn't replying . I am worried so I finally called jimin her friends maybe he knows where she is ...

" Hello " jimin answered . " Hii jimin I am hoseok " I replied . " Oh hi " he said . " I was wondering whether y/n is there she isn't picking up my calls or replying my messages " I said . " Ah y/n....." He paused " hoseok Hyung I don't know where y/n is she is gone " . " What do you mean gone " I asked. " She just disappeared like puff she has even dropped down from school " he sighed .

"What where is she ?" I asked . " I don't know Hyung I tried searching her but no luck " he said . I cut the phone .
Where are you y/n ??? . I have to search for her . I can sense a big trouble is coming her way and she is in danger . My wolf tingle tells me she isn't safe and she needs protection . I called my friends " hey hobi what's up" namjoon said . " Why did you call us hobi ? " Jin hyung asked . " I need your help guys " I said . " What kind of help " namjoon asked . " Guys it's time to get back to business " I replied .

past time

It was a really beautiful day and it was sunny . The flowers looked so beautiful but not so beautiful as her . She caught my eye like no other . Her smile is so pretty and she is so cute . The way she talks to the plants and water's them . I wish I could meet you but I can't . I can't meet you now or else you will know about me and I don't want that to happen . I will always remember this day the day when I first saw you and the day I learned about love ....

Now that's  a chap .

Hope you liked it .

Check out my other book " the light of my life " .

Vote and comment and share .

Bye guys

Love y'all 🌹🌹.